𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3: 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒕.2

⚀3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ⚀

After the remaining members of Squad Venom left, General Arthur, Lieutenant Brown, and the Scouts continued the meeting.

"May I ask, why did Squad Venom leave?" Erwin asked as Arthur looked at him. "Well, this part of the meeting isn't mandatory. The only thing I wanted them to be here is to know that you, the Scouts, are going to be in their squad." Arthur answered.

"Samantha Audrey Adler." Arthur narrated as Audrey's profile and information was shown on the screen. Her dark blue hair and piercings were the points that caught their attention.

 Her dark blue hair and piercings were the points that caught their attention

"Born on November 12, 1994." Several pictures of her in missions was shown. Her hair was tied up, eyes narrowed and focused, and body frozen but relaxing.

"Age: 27 years old." he continued.

"Combat: 7/10."

"Strength: 6/10."

"Stamina: 8/10"

"IQ: 135."

"Stealth: 10/10." After his statement, a few questions were brought up in their heads.

"Why is her stealth so high, General?" Armin asked as he observed other information about the member.

"Because its connected to what I am about to say." he replied, clearing his throat. "Occupation: Sniper." Arthur added as Erwin, Hange, and Levi rose an eyebrow.

"Audrey is known to be the Sniper of the squad, earning the title the 'Silent killer.' Although her combat skills are low, her aiming and stealthy skills made up the remaining low percentages." Brown added as they proceeded to another member.

A picture of a snowy forest was shown, confusing the Scouts. "Tell me, do you see her here?" Arthur asked them as they moved closer to spot her. All they saw was a bunch of trees covered with snow, some newly fallen leaves, and the ground which was gradually full of ice. After a couple of minutes, they failed spotting her.

"I give up. I can't see her!" Sasha exclaimed. "Me too!" Connie added. Eren and Armin were still focusing on spotting Audrey. 'She's really good at hiding." Mikasa thought, still trying to find her.

"Will you tell us?" Hange requested as Brown moved the cursor towards the spot where Audrey was located. "Here, she was here." Brown said as he encircled the spot. Audrey was seen wearing a white military outfit while handling a Barret M82.

'Amazing,' Erwin thought, amazed by how Audrey was still and camouflaged she was with the environment.

"Connor Samuel Gallahad." Arthur stated as the said member's picture was pinned on the screen. Connor's physical appearance still shocked the Scouts a bit.

 Connor's physical appearance still shocked the Scouts a bit