12

I woke up with Doves arms tightly wrapped around my body, it was comforting and a beautiful sight to see

I woke up with Doves arms tightly wrapped around my body, it was comforting and a beautiful sight to see. I lightly kissed her nose and forehead.

"Baby I got to get up and head to the studio to finish my album." Her grip got stronger as she shook her head no kissing my chest. "Yes love I have to go." I kissed her forehead again trying to get out of her grip. "Make breakfast first." I let out a laugh as I stood up and headed to the kitchen to cook for my queen.

I made homemade blueberry waffles with eggs and bacon. I plated her food and headed back into the room with a tray. Dove held up her phone as I was walking in, giggling and smiling.

"I look bad right now." I groaned, which made her giggle then stop the video as I handed her the tray, she gave me a kiss. "Your are incredibly handsome all hours of the day so shut up and get dressed." I laughed headed to my dresser looking for something comfy.

             I threw on some sweats and a hoodie, which Dove was watching me the whole time

"Babe how do you make such a simple outfit look so sexy." She moved the tray and wobbled over to me, her legs still being sore from last night, I chuckled.
"Shut up it's your fault." Dove huffed and crossed her arms, I laughed pulling her closer to me and capturing her lips.

"Make sure not to fall love. I left some medicine on the counter for you." Dove nodded giving me one last kiss before I headed out to my studio.

_______

"Heyyy Kameron welcome back!" My producers assistant hugged me tightly. "Hi Sarah, so nice to see you again." She smiled leading me back to Jonathan's studio giving me one last hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Jon." He smiled, "Ready to just hop in there to give those few lines another shot?" I nodded, walking into the booth, I put the headphones on and adjusted the mic. We already recorded my guitar. Jonathan pressed the button and gave me a quick nod.

"She put her feet on my dashboard, like she'd done it a million times." I closed my eyes, "Roll down the window, crank the volume to 29." I smiled lightly. "'How'd you know I love this song' she said, but I was too far gone inside my head. Some people are meant to be a passenger. It's not just her try to assure yourself." Jonathan clapped as I took a deep breath and walked out of the booth to him.