11

⚠️SMUT⚠️               Dove and I had a piano in the living room by the fireplace so I started playing

⚠️SMUT⚠️
Dove and I had a piano in the living room by the fireplace so I started playing. Dove was in the shower so I took the opportunity.

"The world was on fire, and no one could save me but you. It's strange what desires can make foolish people do." I paused, "And I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you, and I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you." I took a deep breath. "What a wicked game to play to make me feel this way, what a wicked thing to do to make me dream of you. What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way, what a wicked thing to do to make me dream of you no I, don't wanna fall in love, no I, don't wanna fall in love, no I" I held the note for a grip, taking a deep breath I looked down. "Wanna fall in love, with you."

I felt a tear go down my cheek. "Baby that was beautiful, are you okay?" I nodded wiping the tear, Dove kissed my forehead. "Do you like my outfit?" I smiled lightly, she was wearing a dark navy dress which fit her curves nicely and a black jacket which went well. "Yes my love you look stunning." She smiled at me kissing my lips, she sat on my lap, her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Okay love I gotta get ready." She giggled giving me one last peck, I stood up and walked to our room to put on my outfit.

" She giggled giving me one last peck, I stood up and walked to our room to put on my outfit

Dove and I had to go to another carpet. It was a movie premiere that we had been invited to. It was for "Scream 5" which both Dove and I was absolutely excited for.

_______

When arriving to the carpet Dove and I gave each other a quick kiss, walking out with all the flashing lights from the cameras. We posed for some and then went inside.

"Kameron Owens, long time no see." I turned around to see Jenna Ortega. "Why yes it has been a long time." We hugged each other then she turned and hugged Dove. "Wow you guys really are the ideal couple, you two look great thank you for coming." She smiled and walked over to the other guests. "How do you know Jenna?" I smiled lightly, "One of my songs was in her movie 'Fallout' so I sat down with her and discussed what she'd prefer."

Dove nodded, grabbing my hand she walked us to the seats in the back, we sat down and began to relax to enjoy this movie.

Halfway through the movie, Dove put her hand on my thigh rubbing it up and down. She put her lips up to my ear I could feel her hot breath as she began to whisper in my ear I bit my bottom lip. "I want you right now baby." I let a quiet moan out. "Baby when we get home you're paying for this." Dove lightly moaned in my ear leaning back in her seat.

_________

Dove and I were driving back in the limo after that amazing movie. The sexual tension was clear, but we held it in for our friend was there.

Dove and I got to the house, she started taking off her clothes and walking to the bathroom with a smirk in front of me. I took it as an opportunity to go to the room and put on my strap, and prepare the room for her.

After making sure it was on right and wouldn't fall off, Dove came into the room. "Look at you all prepared." I didn't say anything as I walked up to her and pinned her against the door. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you that you won't ever want to fuck anyone else." Dove giggled with a slight moan. I leaned forward and started kissing and nipping at her neck.

              I looked up at Dove, feeling her hot breath on my lips I leaned in and kissed her, it was passionate and quick. We've been craving each other all do so it's inevitable to kiss so quickly. I picked her up and laid her on the bed, kissing down her body with her light moans filling my ear pushed me to begin kissing and licking her thighs.

"No matter where I taste you, you always taste so sweet." Dove gripped my head pushing it into her pussy. I kissed and licked in between and on her pretty pink folds, sucking on her clit as her moans got louder, I stuck my pointer finger in her hole, stroking it in and out, slightly curving it to hit her g spot.

"Baby I'm cumming!" I smirked as I stopped. "Baby please finish me." She begged and moaned as I got on top of her and stuck my strap in her mouth fucking her face she moaned, causing the vibrations to hit my clit, I groaned. "Fuck."

I then pulled it out and went back down to Doves pussy, I stuck it in slowly, then began thrusting in and out, holding Doves hands. "Fuck Kameron it's so big!" She kept moaning, and biting her bottom lip as I progressively got faster. "Fuck me harder, deeper please!"

                I shifted Doves legs a bit so I could go deeper in missionary. I kept thrusting in and out until she came. I leaned down and made out with her for a bit before flipping her over and eating her pussy from the back.

"Kameron you're so good with your tongue." I smiled lightly before sticking it back in fucking her harder this time at the get go, putting my hands on her back as she was already arching it perfectly.

I grabbed her waist helping her push back on me. I smacked her ass which caused Dove to gasp and moan even louder. "You look so pretty baby." Dove turned her head so she could look at me. I pulled her up and tilted her head so I could kiss her. Her tongue intertwined with mine and it was perfect.

_______

We went six rounds and were both completely exhausted. "Kam?" I looked down at the beauty on my chest. "Yes love?" She smiled, "Tonight was amazing." Dove kissed my lips before laying her head back down on my chest, and her hand on my stomach. We fell asleep like that, and it was amazing.