Chapter 9

The 10 Evils - the list and rankings were often changed according tk Yoo Jonghyuk's cycle, but they were the 10 peolple im charge of being the main villains in this world of Ways of Survival.

Chungmuro's armed frotress master, Gong Pildu was one of the 10 Evils. Thus, a person wouldn't be aware of Gong Pildu unless they had read to the end of Ways of Survival.

[Green Zone 56/70]

Indeed, the size of his room was different. It couldn't be measured easily. This whole green zone was Gong Pildu's area.

'Hm, I feel very sleepy all of a sudden...'

Cale put Lee Gilyoung down and the younger hugged his leg. He then took a glance at Kim Dokja.

Kim Dokja opened his mouth, "Why should we pay you coins? Chungmuro Station is a public place."

"Haha, it was until eight days ago. But not anymore."

For ordinary humans, 500 coins wasn't a small sum. Making people pay 500 coins just for stepping on his land...what a crook.

"Okay, I'll give it, but I'll give it tk the person directly."

"What?"

"You aren't Gong Pildu."

Cale nodded his head. Kim Dokja looked around.

"Haha, you are a funny guy. Hey, you're playing with me now..."

"Gong Pildu-ssi. Where are you? Take the fine."

Kim Dokja ignored them and kept walking.

[You have invaded private property!]

The turrets aimed straight at Kim Dkkja but he didn't stop.

"It is upnto here. I will shoot if you come closer." Finally, Gong Pildu moved. There was a bench covered with various supplies. A middle-aged man was sitting on top of it and reading a magazine was staring at him. His belly was half revealed.

"This is a face I've never seen before but you are great."

"Isn't it unfair that I need to pay to see you?"

"You are faily good at talking. But it isn't good to be too cocky."

Tadak. He heard magic bullets beinh loaded jn the turrets. 'Damn bastard.'

"By the way, what did you come here for? I don't think your goal is payinb the fine."

Kim Dokja went silent for a while. 'He must be thinking of something right now.' Cale scoffed silently.

"I'm warning you that you shouldn't think of anything." Cale could see the smile on Gonb Pildu's face. 'Ah...i feel so bad for you.
.
.
.
In the future.'

Kim Dokja laughed and raised his hands as he saw Gong Pildu's troops were surrounding Lee Hyunsung. "Please calm down. Isn't it obvious for a tenant to come to the landlord?"

"Is it for a room?"

"Yes. Please let my companions and I sit in your green zone."

However, Gong Pildu's answer was as expected. "No. The alliance doesn't accept outsiders. I'll think about it if every person pays 500 coins a day."

'That is wasting my money. Not that my money is little, it's much more than little. Thanks to the constellations. I would rather just use my shield.'

((a/n= If you want to ask how many coins he have, i don't know too.🙂 How he got them? The constellations who became his sugar daddies/mommies.))