Earth Day Special

"The flowers are so pretty!" Nikolai yelled, running over to the small flowerbed.

It was Earth Day, and Nikolai had been told about the flowers on the roof of the building belonging to the ADA.

"Are roses your favorite flower?" Yosano asked.

"Hm... I like all of them a lot, actually. I don't think I have a favorite."

Hearing this, Fyodor ran downstairs and walked over to Atsushi.

"Excuse me, Mr. Tiger man, but may I borrow a few dollars for something?"

"Uh, sure?" Atsushi nervously agreed.

He hadn't fully been listening, as he was trying to get Dazai to eat broccoli.

Atsushi handed him around four dollars, and Fyodor ran outside and to the main part of town.

"Do you know where a flower shop is?" He asked a random lady.

He ran to the small shop down the street she'd pointed to.

Running in, he asked the lady at the desk for all the flowers he could get for the money he had.

She handed him a big bouquet of random flowers and took the money.

He ran all the way back with them and went straight to the rooftop. When he got there, he told Nikolai to close his eyes.

"Why Fyodor?" Nikolai asked, doing as Fyodor had requested.

"I have a surprise for you. Okay, now open them," Fyodor said after pulling the bouquet from behind his back and holding them out to Nikolai.

When he saw the flowers, Nikolai took them and looked at them in bewilderment.

"F-for me?" Nikolai asked, looking up at Fyodor, slightly pink.

Fyodor nodded, and Nikolai jumped forwards, hugging him.

"Thank you so much! I love them, Fyodor! You're the best!" Nikolai exclaimed happily.

Fyodor smiled and hugged back.