"You came back, y/n" I heard Gabriel whisper. Turning around, I spot the spirit in the corner by Freddy. His voice was sad, like he had lost something. Something was off.

"Of course Gabriel I've come to play, where is everyone" I ask nervously.

"Why can't we be happy. Why did he have to take something so precious from us" Gabriel cried, ignoring my question. I was confused at the none sense that was being said by the spirit.

"What's wrong, Gabriel" I ask. "Why won't you avenge us, y/n. They're getting angry. She's getting angry" Gabriel angrily asseverated. I take a step back, hearing the heavy footsteps of the animatronics coming down the halls and areas of rooms.

"I know it's him ,I can remember vaguely. But what's stranger to me is the way you look at him. Do you not remember the pain he has caused us. Do you not care?" he continued, getting agitated.

"Gabriel" I said, becoming cautious of my surroundings. I take a few steps back, clutching at my broken flashlight. "Maybe, if we take away something from him, he will truly understand the pain he has caused" Gabriel said, sighing.

Suddenly, bonnie hand grabbed the side of the door of the main area entrance. I chuck my flashlight at Bonnie. The flashlight Smacked against Bonnies faceplate, receiving a screech of annoyance from the animatronic.

I slide underneath his legs, making my way towards the security room. My heart stopped when I heard the quick and heavy footsteps behind me. "Shit foxy!" I gasp.

Foxy was running towards me, full speed ahead. An idea popped into my head. I hold my breath in fear as I looked into foxy's eyes as he darted towards me. As soon as he was a few centimetres away from me, I jerked my body towards the side of the hallway.

Foxy trips and falls towards the end of the hallway, in surprise. He bashes his head at the wall, his body lay limp at the corner of the ground. "May you rest, Fritz" I mutter, shoving past him towards the security room.

I look down on to the floor to be met with the pool of blood leaking from under the table. Crouching down, I spot the hand of who I guessed was the old security guard, lying there by itself.

I hold my hand over my mouth, gagging at the horrible smell. Stepping back up, I close the buttons beside me. The doors closed with a confident thud as I stood in the vile, disgusting room.

I grab the tablet checking the battery percentage which unfortunately was not enough. "I need help, fuck" I began to panic. What the fuck did I get in to.

Looking around the room for anything useful I notice the vintage phone that I use to get my instructions on. "Perfect" I sigh with relief reaching for it.

I press on to it to be met with the 'phone guy' pre recorded message. "uh, I- I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there You know" he moans. "oh, no".

Suddenly I was met with the sound of a animatronic screech and shouts of pain from the guy behind the phone. The phone closes the dialogue and I'm met with the sound of statics.

Who ever was here must of heard just the first half of the message, before falling to his death where he was unable to listen to the last bit of it. It was honestly horrifying.

I began to dial for the police. Stopping my self midway, I realise that they would probably put me in a mental hospital if I told them there was 'killer robots' after me.

"Fuck" I curse, anxiously. I decided to dial the only person who could help. "That was quick, darling" I heard the British voice speak up. I glance at the window beside me, looking face to face with Chica. "William I think I'm going to die" I whisper.

My hands began to get clammy as I didn't take my gaze off. "Y/n ,what's your power on!" William asked, I could sense that he was worried. I remained silent, my eyes slowly gazing towards the tablet.

"Y/n, god damn it fucking answer me!" He shouted through the phone. "One" I whispered, in shock. Before William could say anymore, the power went off. The phone had disconnected and the doors have opened up.

Tears slowly started to fall down my cheeks as I turned to the corner where Freddy stood, his eyes flashing. "Gabriel, don't do this" I whispered. Freddy's tune box began to play. Fuck fuck.

I decided on the spur of the moment to do what was probably a bad idea. Well, it would spare me some time to live. I charged out of the door, running towards the part and service room.

Shutting the door behind me, I hid underneath the worktable. I place a hand over my mouth trying to not make any noise possible.

"Hello, is anyone there" I hear the voice of a little girl. My eyes dart towards a small closet door slightly opened. I had never seen it before and I've been in this room many time. Maybe it was meant to be kept hidden on purpose.

There was silence, before I heard the small cries of the girl.

I felt guilty not checking or doing anything about the girl. Crawling towards the small closet door, I peek through the gap. There was a golden animatronic body. It looked unsettling and lifeless.

The golden bear wore a similar top hat like Freddy but it was shabby and broken. They're fur was old and rotten with wires sticking out. A single microphone stood in the paw and a missing ear on its crusty head.

"Your different. Your the opposite of him" the girl began to speak again. "Don't stay out there, it's cold" she whispered sadistically. "Come in a little closer"

I opened the door slightly a little bit more. "Are you Cassidy" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me. I scrunch up my nose. It smelled like a decomposed body in here.

"It's me" she answered. "But that does not matter"

"You never wanted to avenge us, why?" She asked angrily, continuing her speech. "I don't know how I could possibly do that" I answer, sternly. There was silence in the room but it was infuriating.

"He deceived me. I lost my mother and I was scared. He told me that she was at the back. He led me in here holding my hand with his bunny paw. Then he slaughtered me without any guilt on his face" she told her story, impatient.

I saw golden Freddy's eyes beginning to flash. Oh shit I thought. I glance at my watch and see that there was two minutes to 6AM. Golden Freddy body began to shake, uncontrollably. His voice box was screeching and glitching at the same time. I needed to buy time.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through that, I really am. One day, you will be able to rest, Cassidy. But I have nothing to do with this" I whispered.

"How can you be so optimistic! You should die, you don't deserve to be here!" Cassidy screamed. Golden Freddy was about to attack, ready to jump out at me but then suddenly the alarm went off.

I heard the children celebrating sound track and instantly sighed in relief. "No this can't be" Cassidy whispered, shocked.

I began to leave the room in a hurry, rushing over to the parts and services room. Before I leave I heard the last words of Cassidy. "You will not live a happy ending, Y/n. After all, he is the man behind the slaughter. Beware" she sneered, warning me with pettiness.

I stood there for a second leaning on the door frame, lost in thoughts. I nearly lost my life today. But maybe Cassidy was right, William Afton should be taken responsibility for what he had done. Was it really my place to do that. Or was I just making excuses because I was getting fonder to this killer.

My brother would have wanted me to. But I'm not a detective like him and I need to move on and accept he's not here anymore with me.

"Y/n where are you!" I heard the British voice shout.

"Coming, darling" I joke playfully, leaving the room of death and misfortune behind.