THIRTY-EIGHT

⎯⎯ ୨ Author's Note ୧ ⎯⎯

First off thank you for 1.7k reads! It hasn't even been a week since we hit 1k! I'm beyond grateful for you all! I love this story sooo much, but it's coming close to the end. However, I do want to make a sequel about their child, but I don't have a plot. So if you have any ideas on how you'd like to see the story continue, drop a suggestion in the comments. Thank you! 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

(Listen to the song above to enhance your reading experience)

The next morning we woke up early. We were gonna go to my mom's house before our appointment, so if she wanted to go, she could. When we arrived, the camera crew followed our every move, we made some small talk. She kept glancing at the bag sitting at my feet. "Before I give you this, there's something I want to say. Thank you, mom, for everything. Thank you for supporting me through everything and pushing me to be better. I know I don't show it all the time, but I really appreciate you. And though I was beyond pissed at you at first, I'm really glad you forced me to fake a relationship with Jaden because he makes me so happy" He wrapped his arms around my shoulders as I said the last part. She laughed, "You're welcome, Kas. I'm always looking out for you, even if you don't think so." I laugh and hand her the bag. "This is a little token of gratitude." She opens the bag, pulls out the wine bottle, and turned it around to read the label.

" She opens the bag, pulls out the wine bottle, and turned it around to read the label

A big grin plasters across her face. Tears slip from her eyes. "Again?" She chuckled. I laugh with her, "Don't cry. You're gonna make me cry too." Tears had already started to run down my face. She holds her arms out for me. I trudge over to her and sit on her lap. We rock back and forth. As much as I love Jaden, nothing is as comforting as being in my mom's arms. Now that she knew, I felt like everything was gonna be alright. She whispers in my ear, "I don't have any babies anymore. You're all grown up, but I'm so proud of the women you've become." I start to cry harder. "Shhh, it's ok." She rocks quicker, caresses my hair, and occasionally wipes my tears. "You're gonna be such a good mom!" I smile slightly, "I hope so, after all, I did learn from the best." She chuckles at my remark and plants a kiss on my forehead. "We have our first ultrasound in an hour if you wanna come," Jaden said. My mom nods. I stand up and return to my seat next to Jaden. She goes to get ready. I lay on Jaden's lap, he plays with my hair. All of a sudden, I blurted, "Do you think we're moving too fast?" He stared down at me, "Maybe to some people, but then again, it's not we were actively trying to get pregnant." "Yeah, I guess so. I'm just not ready for all the hate." "Then we won't tell anyone yet. Problem solved." He push a strand of hair behind my left ear and kissed my cheek. 

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

The doctor told me that I'm about 2 months pregnant. I realize that I probably shouldn't have told everyone as early as I did, but I was panicking and excited. When he told me how far along I was, Jaden and I shot each other a look. He smirked knowing we'd only been officially dating for a little over 2 months. My mom was exhilarated, which made me so happy. I felt like a child watching all my dreams come true.