《1》

Ayano woke up and got ready for school.

She decides to message info Chan on how she could eliminate osana. Ayano had already took down the other girls.

Ayano 7:30
Info Chan how should I take down osana?

Info  7:30
Be friend her. You already spent time killing other girls. This won't make you as tired. And you can get close to taro.  He'll expect your feelings easier, instead of rejecting you and not knowing you. And she'll back off if your such good friends.

Ayano took info chans words to heart.

Ayano 7:32
I guess that does make sense ill take it

Info 3:33
Good Raibaru will not show up to school . So it should be easier to be friend osana.

Ayano shut her phone off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ayano watched osana behind the bush's.
She was talking to taro.

"Raibaru isn't here would you like if I, hung out with you?" Taro asked her.

"Ah no! I'll hang out by myself." Osana said crossing her arms looking down.

"Alright osana." Taro said.

"I made a bento would you like to have it! But don't get the wrong idea. It's just Raibaru didn't show up so I had extra." Osana said fidgeting with her fingers.

"Sure." Taro said.

"Okay! Meet me at 11:44 and I'll give it too you! And don't be late you dummy!" She said.

"Okay osana." Taro said walking away.

Osana began to walk away but then.

"Osana!" Ayano yelled.

Osana turned around.
"Hi ayano. What do you want?" Osana asked.

"I saw Raibaru isn't here and I wanted to hang out." Ayano said.

"Listen if your doing this because you'll think I'm alone you got the wrong idea! I have plenty of other friends." She said looking down .

"No no! See when Raibaru is around she kinda scared me and I wanted to be your friend so bad!" Ayano said.

"Ah...I guess you can hang out with me." Osana said.

"Thank you so much. " ayano said she followed osana around. They talked for most of the day.

"Hey ayano? " osana asked.
"Yes." Ayano asked putting on that fake smile.

"Whats your opinion on anime." Osana asked.

"Well I watch it most of the day when I'm bored. It's good in my opinion. But it depends on the genre." Ayano asked truthfully.

"I'm glad to hear that. Listen to me you can't tell anyone! But I really like anime and people say it's weird and Childish most of the time." Osana said.

"Oh wow. I'm honored you trust me." Ayano said.

"I! Don't take it to heart! This doesn't mean I really trust you." She said.

"Um ayano? What time is it?" Osana then added.

"11:46." Ayano said.

"Oh no! I was supposed to meet senpai!" Osana said.

"Could I go? I've also wanted to meet se- taro." Ayano said.

"I-....sure." osana said. Osana didn't want ayano to think she liked taro. But ayano isn't taro. So she shouldn't hide it. But she felt the to hide it from ayano.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ah senpai! I'm so sorry for being late! This will never happen again. Um here's your bento." She said holding it out.

"Hi ayano." Taro said looking at her then taking the bento from osana smiling at her.

Yes ayano was in. She would be in the friend group and get close to her senpai.

She sat with osana and taro.
(Ayano on the right taro in the middle osana on the left on a bench)

Ayano chatted with osana most of the time. Taro even chatted with ayano a couple of times.

The bell then rang.

"Ah class already!" Ayano said. She hated for this moment to end.

"It was nice talking to you guys." Taro said getting up and leaving.

Osana stood up and ayano then to.
"Let's get to class shall we." Ayano said to osana.

"Yes." Osana said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Osana and taro were talking it was the end of the day.

Ayano passed by to leave when taro said something.

"Ayano! Do you wanna join me and osana for dinner at a restaurant?" Taro said.

Ayano's eyes lit up. She was definitely in if he was asking her to go places with him. But osana was coming along.

"Sure." She smiled.
"So what restaurant are we going to?" Osana asked as ayano walked up to them.

"What about kaori miyazono restaurant! The one with nice violin music." Taro asked.

"Oh I've heard of that but yet never been there." Ayano said.

"Then we should definitely go! And I'm just agreeing with ayano and not you!" Osana said.

"Okay osana." Taro smiled.

How does taro put up with this ayano thought.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
.

Ayano say down next to osana at the restaurant. They were in the seats were is like a couch with a table.

Taro sat beside osana. Which ayano was upset about. But taro hasn't known her for long so she accepted it.

"This place is really nice ayano! You'll love the food." Osana said starting to sit real close to ayano.

" ooh! The food here is so good looking!" Ayano said. And it was surprisingly.

"Mhm I told you." Osana said.

Taro them pointed on the menu.
"Number 14 was always my favorite." Taro said.

If that's what senpai like sill get it! Ayano thought.

"Then I'll take number 14 as well!" Ayano said.

"And I'll get 3." Osana said looking down.

The lady came by took their orders and left.

Ayano and taro chatted most of the time while osana was on her phone. It had this super cute little cat thing on it.

The lady came by bringing the food.

Ayano took a bite from hers.
"Mmmm! This is delicious." She said she actually felt really happy. She wasn't with snepai but so near now she even found food enjoyable.

Osana smiled.
"It is! Oh her try some of mine!" She said.

"Oh okay." Ayano said.

She turned facing osana. She opened her mouth.

Osana put one hand under ayano's mouth incase it fell. She put the spoon in ayano's mouth. She pulled her hands away while ayano swalloed it.

"Mmm! That's so good! This place has the best food. " ayano smiled.

"Yes it really does." Osana said.

"Hehe." Taro giggled.

"What?" Both girls said in response.

"You guys look like a couple." He smiled.

"Ah! Don't say that taro! I don't like her! I mean I do but in a friend way!" She said.

Ayano felt this weird feeling. But she wasn't sure. But she was sure osana would back off when she finally tells her she likes taro.