Character Profile ~ Moon Jia

Stage Name: Luna

                                                                Stage Name: Luna

                                                               Birth Name: Moon Jia

                                                             Position: no fixed position

                                                            Birthday: March 7th, 2002

                                                                    Zodiac Sign: Pisces

                                                                    Height: 142 cm (4'8″)

                                                                                Weight: –

                                                                          Blood Type: B+

                                                                             MBTI: INTP

                                                             Representative Emoticon: 🐼

                                                               Nationality: British-korean

                                                                                Luna Facts:

She was born in Hartlepool England with her parents and older sister but moved to London when she was 2 years old.

Her sister is two years older her making her the youngest.

Her and her sister don't have a good relationship with there parents due to them both choosing a career of fame over something educational

She was under SM rookies which includes Mickey mouse clubhouse but took a break back in England for a while where she went back and forward for a few years before being signed to big hit now known as hybe.

She stayed at a family friends whilst training in Korea.

She's known as the mother of enhypen for her overprotective nature.

She's a fan of many Kpop groups for example oneus, BTS, stray kids, nct, wanna one and red velvet.

If she had to choose I ideal type it would be Felix from stray kids for his caring nature.

Her and fellow member jay started dating in 2021.

She is known as enhypen girl crush.

Despite being the only girl she got little hate.

Her oldest sister is a well known youtuber known as lee'moon (my oc) taking her name moon Lee to create a aesthetic name, she works closely with the sidemen.

She is a big supporter of the LGBTQ+ community due to her sister being part of it.

Known for her blunt and savage comments but yet for the most random but truthful comments she believes people should really think about.

A big Harry potter nerd her favourite characters being the marauders, Fred and George, Adrian pucey and Luna Love good and her Harry potter house is Slytherin with her hybrid house being slytherclaw which includes ravenclaw.

Has a tattoo of a rose down her chest.