104

our inks aren't dry yet but it's about time for this book to close... but a finished book doesn't mean it's about to be forgotten. everyone in this book will continue to be remembered through the words i carved here. writing this has been an ecstatic journey because everything's in full bloom—the romance, the hearts, the growth, just everything! thank you for watching the flowers grow with fleurdelonix. <3

continue to live as the flower you are and watch your growth prosper into a whole garden.

you know where to find me
twt: raeminiscence
ig: haraeyaeris

────────────────────

"Congratulations on your book, petal. I'm so proud of you."

"I'm proud of myself too! I can't wait to hear your thoughts! Aside from me syempre, ikaw 'yung unang makakakuha ng physical copy nito."

He droned, "I'm really that special, huh?"

I pushed his shoulder with my finger. "Of course you are! You have to be worried if hindi ka na special sa'kin because you're not talking to the real Fleur kung ganoon. You better find this original version fast." I pointed at myself, grinning.

"What would happen if I were a millisecond late then?"

A throaty chuckle left my mouth, blinking through my words. "I'd come find you instead. Then I'll scold you... kasi why would it take you so long to find me?"

"Maybe there was traffic. Or baka nagutom ako on the way."

"You better be sure it's those reasons, Delonix," I warned with squinting eyes.

I shuffled through my bag, trying to feel the familiar feel of the book cover rasping my palms. A familiar shock of excitement traveled through my veins and I was brought back to the first time I held my book in my hands. My book! My!

"Check the dedication first ha!" I tried to hold back my scream, extending my arm to him.

He interchanged his gaze between the book and I. Slowly, he retrieved the book from my hands and did as I told him. As he was flipping the pages, my heart thumped harder against my ribcage.

I knew what was written there. I had that page memorized word per word.

To Delonix, every aspect of home is found within you. I love you.

He closed the book shut and the tenderness of his body language spoke enough for me. I took a step closer to him, leaving a few inches between us no matter how much I wanted to decline that space.

"I love you, angel."

He exhaled a sigh of content. "I love you."

I didn't care how wide my beam was at that moment. Hell, this man gave me a butterfly garden without even knowing.

"You like it?"

"Yeah, absolutely love it... but are you sure I wasn't the one who wrote this here?"

"Hmm?"

"Because you're my home, Fleur."

"I know." I smiled. "But everyone who's gonna purchase this book is gonna know you're my home. Don't try to be so competitive, angel."

"Well, I'll try not to be."

"What?" He shrugged, acting innocent and all. "What do you have up your sleeve today huh?"

"I'll have that moment saved for next time."

"Wag na!" I protested. "I want to see na today what you have planned for me."