95

love in a prismatic horizon
love used to be an empty canvas not until speckles of colors started to drip from its edges. that formerly white space narrated a whole story with stretches of equal parts comfort and hurt right before my eyes.

first came in red, outruling the submissive crowd. my eyes blazed on the sight of a love raving with ceaseless desire. we were all about pushing each other to our limits until i couldn't keep up with it anymore. they epitomized boldness and strength while i was a mere watcher on the sidelines.

i remembered orange with their joyous spontaneity. with a youthful energy like that, a ray of gold peered through my forest of worries.

yellow was the most graceful of them all; i should have known better. every word spilled out of their mouth with eloquence that my ears justified as candied words instead of illusive forewarnings.

green swayed like melodious evergreens. they balanced out the inequalities in my life. with such inspiring acts, i never would have easily thought they tried to bite me out of envy to undermine all of my proudest pieces.

blue, much like tidal waves, splashed me with new realizations. they brought a new perspective to my life and protected my psyche. they were the tranquility i needed; surely, they secured a whole new sense of trust i found within myself.

and of course, i wouldn't be able to forget purple's regality. they taught me that, on my own, i would find my independence and strive for ambitions even if it meant reaching beyond the stars. they were so magical, not one dull moment in sight.

altogether, they exuded different shades of experiences, different tints of lessons yet i carried them close to my heart equitably until it, just like this overflowing canvas before me, brimmed with so much love.

fleuwrites

────────────────────

flower-named angel
Today 8:45 pm

i'm really sorry
they were so adamant on inviting you, fleur

hay, it's okay lang noh
i'm happy to come and meet them naman

these two are almost inseparable now since papa moved closer to us
lalo lang silang kumukulit

hey, i actually think it's good that they're spending more time na
maybe it's to make up for lost time?

yeah, papa said so himself he wanted to be more present this time even though we've been fine without him before

oh, see? your family's closer na!
plus your mom has moved on from her last relationship
i think your dad just wants to protect her and you, make sure that doesn't happen again

i've been doing it before, i'm not new to it
but it's good to have him around this time

you missed him, no? 🥺

of course
he lived so far from us, we rarely saw each other decently

i'm happy that you're happy
for now, can you help me pick a dress for tomorrow? 🥺 i have a lot of choices!

gladly
let's see those dresses

let me establish this before we start
i want a dress that says "my parents taught me how to be lady but what you don't know is your son calls me mommy in bed"

damn it, fleur