Headcanons - II

Very stupid Kugalon Headcanons (and maybe just, Lonky headcanons in general? haha sorry) - the sequel

- (Human AU) Lonky has bad posture and his neck hurts sometimes from looking down all the time. Kuga gives him massages.

- They're not really a super lovey-dovey couple. They'd probably act like that for the sole purpose of pissing single people off. They're cuddly though.

- Kuga wakes up earlier. Usually makes breakfast.

- Read on Namu Wiki that Kuga literally spent his whole life training at a temple but I can't find that sentence anymore so now it's just my headcanon.

- Due to that he's quite inept when it comes to technology. Lonky would make fun of him but in the end they're like

Lonky - "Do you need help? Just press that button and-"

Kuga - "NO I GOT THIS I CAN DO IT MYSELF"

They're both too prideful to admit they suck at doing things sometimes...

- Lonky can play piano and a bit of the harp. He's not prodigy-level good at playing, but it's decent.

- In a sort of more canonical set of events I think they'd start dating post-season two, but they have definitely kissed like once or twice before that. It's complicated, what can I say.

- Lonky is more sensitive to the cold. His tribe has a warmer climate so he's not used to it. Kuga's his personal heater when it's winter.

- Kuga strikes me as a guy who'd go "Did you win??" when his kid gets into a fight.

- Lonky has a sweet tooth. Kuga bakes for him sometimes.

- Lonky buys a lot of expensive gifts for Kuga. He'd also give him flowers for every date.

Yeah, that's all I have for now. Take this chart I made too. (Also handwriting HC? The way their names are written are how I think they'd write. I can't decide whether Lonky would have nice or trash handwriting, but it would definitely resemble cursive because he's pretentious like that.)

Me when I write headcanons instead of actually writing

Me when I write headcanons instead of actually writing... I promise I'll post eventually,,

Also thanks for 500 reads ^^

Credit to @/featherpauldrns on twitter for the template