Introduction

Y/N is your first name
L/N is your last name
E/C is your eye colour
H/C is your hair colour

Y/N L/N, that's you, a pure-blood wizard stemming from the L/N family, known to associate with all people including Muggle-borns, much to the dismay of certain other wizarding families (Malfoys) but also to the liking of others (Weasleys). That's why you've grown up with Ron, the youngest Weasley brother, and became best friends with him while your two years older brother Dennis L/N always hung out with Fred and George Weasley, joking around, playing pranks and nearly getting expelled. You however were always a little more the quiet type, not having much close friends besides Ron, reading a lot and like being alone. That is not to say that you're boring or scared to leave your house, no, you very much like adventuring, playing Quidditch (when your parents allow you to) and you're also quite the charismatic person or so every person you know tells you. Both of your parents are working at the Ministry of Magic, your mother Isabella L/N and your father Peter L/N, but still manage to spend lots of time with you and your brother, you're a tight family. You live in one of the most beautiful and expensive suburbs of London called Highgate. Even compared to the Malfoys your family wallet doesn't look very empty, your family always offered financial support to the Weasleys but they always refused to take any money. Highgate is a town north of London with impressive Georgian architecture, wide green landscapes and a sense of freedom.

In your first year at Hogwarts you will discover new friendships, acquaintances and enemies all the wile you embark on your journey to becoming a great wizard and experiencing lots of adventures. Then, there's something or someone else... Someone who you seem to like more than your other friends.

A/N (Author's Note) Ok, here it goes... I have never written a fanfic before, so forgive me if there are any irregularities or things that are a little bit odd. I'd love to hear feedback from you guys as it's the only source of information for me on how to improve my writing and story. But now, enjoy! (There should probably be a new chapter about every week or so, but sometimes it could take longer or shorter depending on my workload and motivation)