Chapter 6

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
...Chapter 6...
I'm starting to hate my name now...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After that huge migraine yesterday I found out that Athanasia got herself a fever.

'...'

The Fuck? How is that even possible? I dried her off to make sure she doesn't get cold or have any sickness but here she is, Sick in bed. Her immune system is definitely too low, she probably got her weak physique from her mother....Okay let's not jinx that one.

Enough thinking about those two mother and daughter I'm now in an angry mood because of Claude, he did something without my permission and knowledge!

' ' '

"Your highness, Welcome back! How was your visit on Marquis Don Folmier's Estate?" Why do I have to stumble upon them? Since when do nobles children ran freely on my palace?

I just looked at them silently but I'm sure they'll mistook my gaze as a glare. Like, you know, that time when Claude looks at you and all you can see is just full of evil intense aura all around him but in reality Claude was actually only looking at you normally.

Yeah that's probably what's happening on their point of view.

"It was a wonderful stay.." The kids obviously flinched when I said that but after a few silent moment I reassume my walk and ignored them, The guard will escort them out soon. It's not like I fear their family background that will end there support to us royals but actually I'm just only avoiding nuisance, nuisance is life is really sometimes unavoidable but I'll break that wall to get out.

The three brats started to follow me(wonder where they got the courage), and from the looks of it they're not older than 6.

I knew these brats only had one objection, it's to get close to me for connections.

These three brats will never get the lesson to never piss off a member of the imperial family, "I'm getting annoyed about you spoiled brats walking so freely on my palace.... You all must leave now.".

The three children stopped and flinced remembering what the emperor order to them they calmed down,"But we can't do that your highness," I swear internally my face would be doing the wtf expression, I stopped and looked at them at my side. "Don't tell me..".

One of the kid's eyes sparkles like I'm gave him his first candy in holloween, "His majesty told us to be your play mates!"

»Crack«

I literally felt that behind me a thunder strike appeared ruining my every last hope of being in peace in that very moment. Inner peace is a must that what the Kung Fu panda taught me.

' ' '

After that brought the kids back to their respective cages-I mean in their homes I then teleported to a random hall in the main palace.

I had a scowling expression written all over my face while I was cursing many things I subconsciously let out my blood lust, Oh just looking back at the scene I bet the maids reassured the kids that I'm a good boy and will not hurt them before running in to me, wait so they are also behind this?!