Chapter 3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
...Chapter 3...
So that's why Claude is acting like this..

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Awkward was all that the servants felt once the concubines bombed the little crown prince with introduction.

Nanny was deeply worried. Since young, Damian has been crying whenever someone held by a stranger, person he does like, person his uncomfortable with. Even when he started to walk he keeps avoiding people he doesn't like. It was making her concerned that the concubines just suddenly approach him like that. It's too abrupt.

"Your Highness..." The nanny had enough of this, they are getting to close to the crown prince.

"If they dare to touch me I'll tell it to Papa..Don't worry," Damian said as he one by one observed the concubines reactions, they all were shocked. The concubines sitting right infront of him that thankfully did not touch him..yet. They were very terrified.

"Are we not allowed to touch you?" One naive bitch decided to ask.

"Yeah Dad doesn't like me being uncomfortable. Last time that it happened he said I would never see that person again! And then after that I never did see that person!" Damian narrated cheerfully, on this part he decided to act all innocent again unlike his I-don't-care personality.

The concubines was terrified. How can a child like this be so innocent that he even did not realized his father killed the person who made him uncomfortable.

"Huh? Is there something on my face?" Atleast Damian was a little entertained.

"No! Not at all Your Highness!" After that the other concubines introduced themselves and then after a few minute they were heading back to Alexandrite palace.

' ' '

Atleast his little scare was worth it, Non of the concubines dared to bother him after that, that's the first and last time he saw them.

Because of remembering that part of the memory in a daze he didn't noticed that the maids already served his snacks, Damian looked at the snacks infront of him. What's more great than reading while eating!

Damian was resting on one of the table sets on the garden, the very same place where he confessed his secret to Claude.

"....Your Highness,". Yes Felix?.." Coincidentally Felix arrived before he can even enjoy his snack. (눈_눈)

"His Majesty wanted to introduce you to someone," Oh this is new! Damian is very satisfied, For once both bff decided not to deceive him.

"Okay, is the person important?" Damian got down from the chair, Felix was conflicted, he wasn't really sure how to answer the prince. Was Diana important for the emperor to personally introduce her to the Crown prince?

By the way, Damian will not forgive them for interrupting his reading and also his soon paradise on enjoying his snacks.

"Felix?" Damian looked at the dazed Felix, Damian shook his head in disappointment."Forget it, I already don't like that person, he or she is the cause why I'm annoyed now.."