45 Great union of Anmol Jodi 👩‍❤️‍👨 Bondita became Goldmedalist 🥇

Start from the beginning

Anirudh used to pull her legs whenever craving to have   romance with her and used a code language that 'Bondita Air is creating distance between us and igniting fire in me. I can't handle it anymore.' it is an indication to come into his arms..

Bondita's code language to provoke him is: 'patibabu, this bed, cold air , rain is mocking me and mercilessly throwing (cupid💘) arrows in my heart to make me defeat. If you join me we will defeat them.' he too used to pull her towards him to fulfill her desires.

__________________________________________

After 20 days they reached Calcutta from Dalhousie. Catherine had given aarti to both of them and asked them to refresh. They went inside their room and got refreshed and came back asked about Bhatuk Tapur that when will they be returning back.

Binoy told that they already got their results before day and both had passed with flying colours more than 90% and  now they will be staying there only for few years because Bombay is the apt place to develop their west side business in India by setting up regional office there and material from foreign countries will be coming to Bombay port so anyone from our family is required there to look after and Bhatuk Tapur are doing it well, they have already shifted into a new house there.

Anirudh Bondita felt delighted for their success. Catherine came and told that 'Trilochan jethji is feeling sad that now RC family is not a joint family. He is feeling so gloomy that everyone are busy in their professions.'

Anirudh: Maa, everyone profession is worthy and it is the correct time to establish and expand our businesses throughout India which can solve unemployment problem of middle class family members upto some level.. I understand his concern but achieving success and being busy  in our desired fields is also quite necessary. Ok We will talk to him , visit him quiet.often and try to cheer him up.

Bondita: Patibabu we will also talk to Tulsipur people and make sure that if they have any legal problems they can contact us.

Anirudh agreed and later after having their breakfast he asked her to accompany to his office and go through the previous cases once. She too agreed as her energy levels are increased after their honeymoon.

One week had been passed so easily and her law result is out. She went to college and found that she has passed with flying colours and stood first in entire state with outstanding marks. Catherine declared that she won gold medal in her course.

Anirudh also cancelled all his works and came to her college with her to know the result. His happiness has no bounds. Finally her penance, hardwork and many sacrifices has got a fruitful result. She finally achieved it. 🧑‍🎓The dream which he had looked for came into reality.

He held her hands proudly. She got congratulated by everyone in college, but in her heart she is waiting for his wishes..his special private wishes .

Catherine announced that convocation ceremony will be conducted after 2 days in the auditorium of their college. They reached their home..

Anirudh twirled her around and wished her by kissing her passionately and shedded tears out of happiness. She too became emotional and told that it's all because of you who turned a stone into a statue.

By Next day Trilochan, Somnath and sampoorna with their kids from Tulsipur and Bhatuk Tapur from Bombay, Shomik Rimjhim from Krishnanagar came to Calcutta to wish her. 

They all have appreciated for her success and in that moments she recollected her late parents,  felt very sad and Anirudh consoled her.

Trilochan recollected how he had snatched her books away from her in Tulsipur when Anirudh was not there and how he was hellbent to arrange suhaagraat in her little tender age and felt guilty for it. Somnath also recollected that despite of being a doctor and always being a supportive brother to Anirudh he also being reckless towards Bondita's ambition once (when Sampoorna pregnancy is confirmed) and asked her to sit in home and study. How he behaved as a moron that time.

Anidita: Anmol JodiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara