45 Great union of Anmol Jodi 👩‍❤️‍👨 Bondita became Goldmedalist 🥇

Start from the beginning

Both are admiring and expressing their love with their looks and enjoying these precious moments in their life. Later they both fed eachother and reached their room, sat sometime staring at moonlight near window and immersed in their sweet sensual talks admiring eachother beauty and started getting close and started Removing their distance between them, removing all barriers between them... slowly and gradually..

Anirudh didn't forget her comfort, at every peak stage  throughout making love, even when having their pleasure. He relaxed her, slowly provoked her, encouraged her and by comforting her finally they got united and became one..

Full moon, stars and a slow wind are witnesses of their union they too blessed these Anmol Jodi.

She felt extremely happy and hugged him very deeply and conveyed her thanks to him with a little tears for this eternal happiness in her heart. He got worried and asked 'Bondita..did..it..did..I hurt.you? Are you in pain?'

Bondita shooked her head as no and told that 'You only looked after my comfort. I became so happy..It didn't hurt me at all. I....my..body...feeling so blissful now . So...so..happy. I can't express it in my words. But I have a doubt Patibabu.'

Anirudh bringing her face near to him and cupping her cheeks asked 'what is it Bondita.'

Bondita: You made me very happy. You only had given me much pleasure. I think I didn't..I didn't satisfy you..

She bent her head in guilt.

He raised her head and kissed her and said 'No Bondita..you have given me immense pleasure..Even I am also so.... satisfied. I mean it. Shotti.'

She smiled and he told her now let's sleep you need to take rest. Even though you say you didn't have any pain I am still worried about you Just sleep Now and take enough rest.

But sleep didn't come so easily to her. Fact is he also didn't sleep so easily and she by laying her hand towards his waist and coming near to him asked just to provoke him 'Patibabu I heard from many women that in suhaagraat bangles will break, anklets will break and bed will break, then why didn't it break for us?'

Anirudh who laid besides her, smirked and asked 'Bondita, are you asking this out of innocence or are you trying to tease me? I have already kissed on your bangles and anklets , moreover our bed is made up of good quality wood. It won't break that easily. Just sleep now' and pulled her cheeks.

Bondita: Is it not good for health?

Anirudh: sometimes It hurts Bondita, see!  You are a fragile doll to me. May be in future if you want some rough and deep passionate hot love we will make it but not a bit of scar on your body. I can't and Dont want to do hurt you at any cost.

Bondita: That's why my patibabu is the best

Anirudh; Not more than my ever best Patni Devi.

They had a great deep sleep and  later day they both went for shopping and she had done shopping for him. The next day they started to Dalhousie by train and reached there after 1 1/2 day tiring journey and reached Dalhousie.

Anirudh and Bondita are very much attracted to the place. Their energy levels are increased by reaching there. They both felt that It is a great relief to come to hill stations in holidays that too during summer. It reminded Anirudh of his past days of atmosphere in  London.

Here they checked in a hotel and went into their rooms. The place, atmosphere had created a fire, passion in their hearts and she came to him hugging deeply and he asked her whispering in her ear - shall we go ahead? She nodded and they had a great time there, days and nights became one for them. They also enjoyed the rainfall in Dalhousie by drenching in rain and later drenching in their special passionate love.