"Noooo!" I squeal as his hand nears my face.

When it appears this is a fight I won't win, I decide to deploy a move of my own. I grab his hand as it's about to make contact with my cheek, instead making his fingers come toward my mouth. I lick the cream off of them, slow and sensually, keeping eye contact with him all the while. I think my inner wolf awakening was really just my hoe awakening, because I enjoy every second of Daemon watching me do it.

The mood alters from playful to erotic in seconds, his eyes darkening. "So that's how you wanna do this?"

He goes to move toward me but I put my leg out, pressing my foot to his chest to stop him. "Stay back," I order.

He growls lowly, grabbing my leg by the ankle and pressing his mouth to my sensitive skin. I gasp as he grazes his teeth against my inner calf, sucking on the skin until a hickey has formed.

"What are you..?!"

He moves up my leg, nibbling on the inside of my knee, then trailing his tongue over the inside of my thigh.

"Mmn wait!" I squeak, trying to pull my leg back as he advances on me. For some reason I feel embarrassed.

"Your legs are too damn sexy," he grunts, lightly biting my other thigh.

The familiar pooling of desire starts again in my core and I whimper as his mouth reacquaints itself with a mark he already made last night.

"Oh~—"

My elbow bumps against the fruit platter, sending more berries spilling into the water.

My moan falls short and we look at each other, smiles threatening to breech our lips before we both burst out laughing.

"I think we're even now, shortcake," he grins as I clamber back over to him. I fish out the berries as his arms come to encircle my waist, burying his face in the crook of my neck and breathing me in. 

"You smell so good," he murmurs.

"It's the soap,"

"No. You've always smelled like heaven. Every time I'm around you your scent gets me hard."

I feel my face flush. All these things he's been keeping from me...just thinking about how into me he's been all this time makes me feel so special.

"You have a problem," I shake my head, trying to hide the smile on my face. "How can a smell get you hard?"

"It's your smell."

I want to deny it, say that he's crazy. But then I remember how good he's always smelled to me. Everything about each other, from the start, pulled us in. "O-okay," I reply dumbly.

"So you never thought about me like that?" He presses on, a teasing lilt in his voice.

"I don't know..!" I put my face in my hands, going impossibly redder.

"Tell me, baby,"

I sigh. "Okay. I...did. I liked how big you were. That you were strong. Your tattoos, too."

"Am I going to have to compete with other inked alphas that go to the gym?" He jokes.

I roll my eyes. "Of course not, silly,"

"Hey, don't blame me for being worried. Everywhere you go there's alphas left and right, drooling all over you."

"No there is not.!"

"I've seen it with my own two eyes. Every single damn time." He squeezes me close, his stubble tickling my neck.

"You just assume that. You're too overprotective," I giggle.