Dev and Shreya's tattoos

Shub: Those are really nice

Shreya: I know right.... I love it.

Dev: Guys actually I proposed Shreya for marriage.

All: Woahhh congratulations guys!!!!

They hugged them.

Aadhya: When is the date ?

Shreya: Not decided yet, will let you guys know as soon as we decide it.

Ridhi: I'm so excited.

Shreya: Ha ha me too.

________________________________________

It's been 2 years since they got their tattoos.
On shreya and Dev's wedding day, Yashika announced that she's pregnant.
She worked on films till three months then she stopped as her tummy was visible.
The whole gang took care of her really well, as it's gonna be the first child of their gang, specially shaan was really excited.
Shaan started working from home as he wanted to take care of Yashu really well. He tolerated all her tantrums , mood swings and fulfilled all her cravings without thinking twice... Yashika was really hard to handle, but shaan was really patient with her.

Yashika was nine months pregnant now , she was leaning on to Shaan's chest, he was caressing her hair while watching TV.

Yashika: You know what Babe?

Shaan: What love ?

Yashika: You are the best husband,  and you will become the best dad too... you took care of me so well.... I can't even thank you enough for it.

Shaan: I love you the most,  you know that right? Even after our baby comes to this world,  I will love you the most...

Yashika: I love you too.

The door bell rang and the boys , zoya and Aadhya came inside.

Yashika: Hey guys...

Sahil: How are you ?

He asked while pecking yashika's head.

Yashika: perfectly alright.

Aadhya: Yashu, here you go,  you wanted to eat ice cream na?
I made the ice cream at home so its safe.

Yashu: Awww thank youuuu Aadhu..

Shaan: How are you zoya ? How's pregnancy treating you?

Zoya: Dont even talk about it, shub is annoying the hell out of me , he is always giving me healthy foods...

Shub: you should be thankful to me for handling your mood swings.