Chapter 4🌸

Writer's POV

...Flashback...

They all were in college , they had three subjects together, 
so they became friends as all the eight were backbenchers ,
they use to have so much fun together.

One day , they had English literature and they hated that professor as he is really irritating and boring.
Yashika was sitting infront of Shaan , they were so bored ,
yashika was almost falling asleep.
Shaan noticed this and he slowly removed the hair band from her hair and tied her hair with a heavy water bottle ,
others noticed this,  but kept as they never interfere between shaan and yashika's fight.
Yashika didn't knew anything.  Professor noticed that yashika is sleeping he threw the black board chalk on her , and she woke up with a jerk .

Professor: Yashika!!!! Stand up right now !!!!

Yashika stood up but due to the heaviness of the water bottle which was tied into her hair, she was going to fall down ,
but she held the bench to balance herself ,and saw shaan chuckling ,
she removed her hair from the bottle and turned towards professor after giving a murderous glare to Shaan . Other six knew that there gonna be a war .

Professor: What is the answer for this question yashika ?

She read the question which was on the boards and looked at Aadhya who was next to her ,
she told her the answer slowly , and she repeated it to the professor.

Professor: Good !! But I'm warning you , don't you dare to sleep on my lecture again .

Yashika: Ok sir.

She sat down quietly,  after the lecture was over shaan was going towards the exit door ,
yashika kept her foot infront him , and he got stumbled because of it landed on his butt. 
Yashika stood up laughing.

Yashika: That's what you get for messing with me idiot!!!

Shaan: Ugh!!! I'm not gonna leave you crackhead !!!!

Flashback over..

They remembered that incident and looked at each other with a blank face.

Yashika: How the hell I'm gonna live the rest of my life with you idiot?

Shaan: I never thought that I will get a crackhead as my wife.

Yashika glared at him .

Yashika: But I can't deny mom also , if not you then they will find some another boy for me .

Shaan: I have the same problem. 

They both were thinking harder for a long time .

Shaan: Crackhead,
we really don't have any other option,  we both can't deny our parents na , they have hopes on us,
we know each other already ,
I think it's better to spend your rest of the life with someone you know , more than spending the life with a stranger .
     I know this is gonna be really new and hard for us ... but let's give a try ..... ummm... crackhead,  will you marry me ?

Yashika looked at him stunned , she was happy with whatever he said .

Yashika: I will idiot, you are right,  let's do this ...

Shaan grinned ear to ear , while she returned the smile.
Shaan forwarded his hand to her,  and she gave her hand happily. 
They went downstairs hand in hand ... their parents were looking at them with hopeful eyes.