Over time, she didn't want to ask Ning Qiu anymore.

    But recently, Ning Qiu has been concerned about her studies, and she takes the initiative to ask her about her academic difficulties every day.

    Ning Qiu gave her two practice papers last weekend, math and English, both of which are her weak subjects.

    The practice papers were printed by Ning Qiu at the community photocopying shop after she left. Ning Dong thought she was just polite, but she didn't expect that she was really interested in her studies.

    Usually, she couldn't understand it after listening to it many times, mainly because Ning Qiu's indifferent attitude made her unable to concentrate.

    But now, Ning Qiu is very serious when explaining wrong questions.

    Ningdong even felt that she had both the gentleness and patience of a Chinese teacher and the quick thinking of a math teacher when she lectured.

    Gradually, Ning Dong's attitude towards her eased a lot, and the two sisters were no longer as separate as they were at first.

    Ning Qiu worked at home all morning, and after finishing the topic, she went to wash her hair.

    It was almost half past two, and there was no call from the community.

    Some worried that Ruan Guo and the others would not be contacted by the appointed time, so Ning Qiu decided to go to the Internet cafe.

    Although there is a rule that minors are not allowed to enter Internet cafes, in fact, everyone turns a blind eye to this.

    There are still a lot of students who go to Internet cafes. In order to make money in Internet cafes, there are always countless ways for students to access the Internet.

    Ning Qiu originally planned to go to the nearest small Internet cafe outside the community, but unexpectedly it was full.

    Ning Dong couldn't help but said: "You can go to Zhuo Rui Entertainment. It only takes half an hour

    to take the bus to the Internet cafe over there." It ’s just a little more expensive.” The

    police and the Education Bureau mainly arrest black Internet cafes and small Internet cafes, and students know how to entertain. The Internet cafes in Lecheng are very safe.

    Moreover, Zhuorui Group is the leader of City C. Even if they know that students often go there to surf the Internet, no one will come to check.

    Ning Qiu nodded, took the USB flash drive where the draft plan was stored, changed his clothes and got on the bus.

    The September weather in City C is good, the sun is warm but not sunny, and the climate is pleasant.

    Ning Qiu wore a light blue polka-dot lotus leaf collar skirt, and a small buttonless knitted coat, which was short to the waist and was a gentle mint green.

    This is the new skirt Tao Lin bought for Ning Qiu. Adolescent girls grow fast. Last year's skirt Ning Qiu was wearing, her chest was already tight.

    Ning Qiu arrived at the entertainment. In Lecheng, it was still ten minutes to three o'clock.

    She paid the network administrator to open the machine, and the other party didn't even have a problem with her ID card, so he helped her open the machine.

    Ning Qiu picked the position in the corner closest to the wall, quiet and inconspicuous.

    Most of the computers these days are still big-ass models, and the same is true in Internet cafes.