Ask & Dare #2

Requested by crystial2022

____

Aiga, Drum, Huyga, Hikaru and Bell are sitting on the sofa looking stressed out. They'll have to do whatever Valt wants them to do for 24 hours. 

Valt walked out of his room and is walking towards the living room. He looked at his "kids".

" So... you five are gonna do whatever I want you to do for 24 hours, right?"

The troublesomes nodded.

" Don't worry, i'll not ask to much. Besides I'm not use to commanding people." said Valt.

" You will not ask much that means you'll still ask?" asked Bell.

" Yes "

The Magic troublesomes sighed. Why from every other day Ari needs to choose the day they are lazy.

" Ok, what do you need us to do now?" Aiga asked with a boring tone.

" Well..." Valt said while taking a piece of paper out of his pocket." ... take this paper, I wrote everything I want you to do in here."

Valt gave the piece of paper to Huyga and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. The five boys opened it:

What I need you to do:

- do the dishes 

- sweep the floor

- sleep early

- don't make loud noises in the night

Those are pretty easy things to do but can the five do the third one?

____

The house is filled with laughter and wheezing. Valt's looking annoyed in a girl's dress and a wig.

" So I'll need to serve you five as a girl. What do you want?" 

" We'll have some orange juice, that's all!" said Bell while laughing.

Valt sigh and went to the kitchen. Fortunate for him they only gave him one task or else he has to dress up like a girl the whole day!

____

The Magic squad revealed their magic to the bladers:

Shu: Was shocked and impressed. 

Honcho: Looking at his hands with shocked eyes.( Valt healed his hand )

Lane: *just like Shu

Ranjiro: O.o

Free: He wasn't watching, he was sleeping!

Lui: "DrUm LeT mE oUt!!" 

Silas: " Why am I dreaming in daytime?"

Wakiya: Shock

And then Ari erased their memory.

❤️

Sorry I took a long time to finish this. I didn't have ideas to write this properly. Ask & Dare #3 might come out late as well. Very sorry!!