Chapter Eighteen -Twenty: (Final)

Zacznij od początku

Probably from me having a bad feeling about the next game.

I chewed slowly and forced myself to swallow, looking intensely at the floor as k felt it wanting to rise out of my stomach again.

I looked at Sae byeok who was sweating, dread beginning to fill me and alarms going off until my head.

She seemed to have noticed my worried gaze since she sent me a small reassuring smile....

Although....

It did nothing to calm me down.

She pointed at my food, silently telling me to eat. I continued to stare at her before she glared at me, causing me to quickly pick up my fork.

................

After the food and wine, the guards began to take away our plates and glasses....

But....

What threw me off and made me want to make a run for it was when i realized the fact that they left a knife...

In front of us....

INTENTIONALLY!!

Suddenly, i felt like throwing up all over again. They want us to kill each other...

I swallowed hard in fear as everyone grabbed the knives left in front of them.

The fear i felt wasn't of Sae byeok or Gi-hun....

It was of Sangwoo with a knife...

I quickly did the same, getting up as fast as i could, my chest feeling heavy and my vision getting blurry.

I don't know why i felt like crying...

I'd manage to get this far....

I can't break down now....

.........

The guards led us back to the main dorm, only 4 beds being left.

Each bed had been placed in a separate corner of the room. I felt someone grab my hand, giving it a light squeeze.

I smiled and relaxed a bit once i noticed it was just Sae byeok trying to cheer me up.

She pulled me towards her bed as well both sat down on it.

"Its dangerous for you to be alone right now. I have no clue of what that asshole Sangwoo or Gi-hun would do."

"Gi-hun wohldnt do anything. I trust him" i replied lowly. She gave me a quizzical stare and looked away.

She sat up quickly and pointed her knife behind me. I turned around realizing that Gi-hun had managed to slither his way here silently.

"Relax, i wont hurt you.... Any of you."

He too sat down on the bed.

He then looked at me, "Are you okay? I noticed you being fidgety during the meal."

I laughed dryly in response, "How am I supposed to be okay? I could literally loose my life tomorrow. I've watched a shift ton of people die... I-"

Sae byeok cut me off with a hug. I felt my shirt get a little bit wet when she did so but i ignored it.

I took a deep breath and continued, "What's your plan? Both of you?"

"What do you mean?" Gi-hun asked.

"The money.... If you walk out of here alive, what's your plan?"

Gi-hun sighed sadly before answering me, "I'd first of all pay off my debt. Then, id get a nice store in the city for my mother..... And.... I'd try to be a god dad for my daughter."