Chapter Eighteen -Twenty: (Final)

Y/n POV:

What the fuck just happened?

I stood there stupidly, staring into thin air like it was the most interesting thing i had ever seen.

"Aren't you gonna start changing? Our time is limited, you know?" Sae byeok, who had began putting on her trousers reminded me.

I started putting on the black trousers they provided slowly. "It fits perfectly" I muttered to myself as i zipped the flap.

I whimpered a bit putting on the shirt and coat but with a little help from Sae byeok, I managed.

Walking sluggishly towards the sink proved to be a whole new task on its own, the memory of the stupid thing i was about to do here making me groan.

The sound seemed to alert Sae byeok as she turned towards me, concern written over her face.

Before she could even get any words out, i looked at her and shook my head, signifying that it was nothing for her to be worried about.

I turned on the tap and began splashing some water on my face, the cool sensation heightening my senses slightly.

I needed it after all... Maybe this whole thing is just a creative nightmare my brain just

After a few minutes of us two putting on our shoes, i broke the silence by asking a question that even left myself stunned.

"Are we gonna die? Today? Or tomorrow?"

Sae byeok stared at me with widened eyes, her mouth slightly open. She looked down towards the ground and began walking towards me, grabbing my hand gently and giving me a small smile of reassurance.

She never said a word as we walked out of the bathroom, led to a dining room...

A fancy one at that...

The large chandelier hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room, below it being a large dinner table in the shape of a square.....

Probably to accommodate us last four players.....

We were made to sit down as they began to pour us wine....

"I'm a minor though...." I mumbled, shaking my head in disagreement as j discarded the thought of underage drinking.

Who cares about that now??

Hell, this whole place is illegal!!

As much as I'd hate to admit it, he food they began placing in front of us smelt delicious....

Id be lying if i said i wasn't hungry...

Feeling the eyes of someone on my figure, i looked around and caught a nasty glare from Sangwoo.

I gave him a glare of my own and rolled my eyes at him.

If anything, He's the last person I'd want to walk out of here alive. I looked back at the food placed in front of me and gulped....

One more game...

One more chance to walk out of here alive and with a shit load of cash.

"Players, tonight's feast is a token of gratitude, for making it past the first 5 games, for the sacrifices and to encourage you to do your best in the next game.

Now, please relax and enjoy your meal."

I looked around nervously at the staff before us, my mind heading straight to Junho, wondering if he's still alive somewhere in this hell.

Sangwoo broke the silence by beginning to eat first, Gi-hun following after shortly and then Sae byeok.

I shakily picked up my cutlery, the meat not tasting as nice as i hoped it would be....