"Beneath the calm exterior of their leader, Kagura Mikazuchi, burns a fire of intensity!" Mato comments,

Is it just me, or does she look even more stoic than usual...? That, truthfully, makes me just a tad nervous.

"Let's hear it for our second place team!" Chapati exclaims. "What a shocker to see this guild, who's usually in the top spot, playing catch-up. Is this the end of an era?! Their Twin Dragons, Sting and Rogue, have a major bone to pick with Natsu and Gajeel of Fairy Tail, after that crushing defeat on Day 4. Can they settle the score?! Let's give it up for our returning Grand Magic Games champion, the mighty Sabertooth!"

I see they all have serious looks on their faces, and I knew why.

"Those are some serious looks they've got today," Chapati notes.

"Surely they realise there's a lot on the line?" Murmurs Yajima.

"Keeping cool under pressure!" Mato cheers.

"Whoa, that's weird!"

"They usually gave two cats rooting for them."

"Yeah. But one of them's gone."

"Wonder why?"

"You're right about that, pal. And I won't let you down, 'cause... I'm not losing," Sting says, a promise in his tone. My heart hurts for him.

Sting-kun...

"And, now! In 1st place, the guild that is making a historic comeback after literally falling off the map 7 years ago! Let's welcome Fairy Tail!!"

The crowd's cheers roar in my ears as I glance at my teammates, smirking. "You guys ready?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah!" They all say in unison.

"Well, this is it. You ready?" Rogue asks Sting.

"Yeah."

"They're definitely getting a different welcome from all that booing during the games' opening ceremony—" Lyon begins, only to cut himself off with a sharp gasp when he sees my silhouette through the purple smoke that conceals is momentarily.

This smoke is annoying.

The smoke soon fades to reveal the new Team Fairy Tail.

"Wait a minute!" Chapati exclaims, A's everyone stares at us in surprise—more specifically at me in surprise.

"Strange," Murmurs Yajima.

"Uuuhhh..." Mato trails off, too surprised for words.

I cock my hip all the way out as I rest my left hand on it, as Chapati says, "Unbelievable! Team Fairy Tail is keeping us on our toes by this completely unexpected roster change! The man who singlehandedly defeated Sabertooth's Twin Dragons has been replaced!"

"BY VIVIAN?!" Lyon screams in shock. I throw him a cocky smirk. Then I meet Jura's eyes and give him a more challenging smirk, as if to say I'd love to meet him in combat again. He smiles back at me in acceptance, before his face returns to being neutral.

"Natsu is out of the competition?" Rogue asks in surprise, causing me to look at him.

"That's fine by me! In fact, that's the best news I've heard all day," Sting says, sounding immensely relieved.

"I suppose you're right." Rogue continues to stare at me intently, even as I shift my gaze to a smirking Minerva.

I curl my lip up in a foul snarl. She blinks her dark eyes in surprise, before smirking at me again.