Though his path was stopped when a young voice appeared saying "Not so fast!" Stepping on his hand. Calling out in pain he tried gripping the attacker. The child-like laugh infuriated him as it began to speak "Ha! You thought you got me!" Then a small light appeared, Alan guessed someone found a small touch to shine and witnessed the familiar red uniform. He shook his head "This is not happening"

SMASH

He turned to the broken vase. Above was the darkness fighting off one of the men again. When the light shun on him for a second it conveyed the dark inhuman armour. With his eyes growing wide, and the slight scream from his daughter's room, he used all his muscles to try and reach for her door. However, not even within one step, he was stopped by a tight grip on the shirt. Alan's pants raced as the sweat plastered forehead. The darkness himself breathed in his face "Where are the trucks heading?!" Alan's stutters caused more tension as the question was repeated.

"I...I..well..."

"Tell me!"

He gulped before saying "The details aren't with me! Ask one of the others" The man looked around and felt his blood stopping as he saw them all unconscious on the floor. He was the only one they could get answers from. With another bang to the head, he blurted "East Side! East Side! Oh god, they are giving them out there! Maybe some college and high school kids? I don't know!" Mr Miller was dropped to the floor. Looking up, getting a clear shot now, he saw the Batman talk through his speaker. Soon a crew of cops should up to take everyone away.

It was over.

Alan shouted before trying to fight back. All his work and time had been wasted. All the sacrifice and grief was for nothing. He then was stopped by being tased and slowly going unconscious from being exhausted.

The Batman looked down at him as he lay still slowly looking at all the others. Hopefully, Gordan would take care of this. That's the 5th drug gang they picked up this month which was a huge success. The doses have been going across Gotham rapidly and it was another step further ensuring the streets stayed clean. Robin was smirking "Well, I think we did well for tonight. Just two more to go right?" Batman nodded as he was heading to the Mr Miller's office. There must be some information they could follow up on for the next case. When he accidentally knocked something over causing an ear-piercing sound. However, another sound came from inside a room straight after the noise. Robin and Batman looked at one another before heading to the doorway "Yeah B, maybe don't ruin every house we walk into" Robin smirked as they scanned the place.

"You think someone is trying to hide?" Robin reached for the locked door handle. Batman then began to read any heat waves inside the room. He picked up on some but they were too small for any of the men he just met. Before he reached for his belt, Robin spoke "I got this!" He then failed to break the lock with his hand causing him to wince in pain. Pulling out a small object Bruce smirked "Try using the gadgets next time" He slide the object inside the keyhole as if it was a master key. Slowly the door swiftly opened.

Standing in the doorway, the two heroes saw how enclosed and full the room was with things. Batman stepped inside looking at some boxes while Robin said "Do you think it's just a closet?"

"Considering that's a bed, and the box is filled with crayons and toys, I think this must be a child's room" Batman then looked towards the bed where a small bump was trying to hide. He then slowly leaned and took the blanket off showing a small girl with puffy eyes. She teared up again seeing him and said "Can I see-e my dad-d, please" The two heroes looked at one another in disbelief before Robin said, "One of those guys is your dad?" Dismissing him, Batman looked at the small girl.

"Hey, it's going to be-"

She then tried to run out but Robin caught her at the doorway. Though this didn't stop her eyesight from reaching the scene "Why is my daddy on the floor? Is he dead?" She cried trying to get out of Robin's arms. He held her tight moving into the room more "No, no, he's just fallen...badly....but he's going to get better" He looked up to Batman for help out. Scarlet then looked up too and slowly whispered "...Are you Batman?"