Down Town Park Ridge

Start from the beginning

Steven ignored her question and sped off, stealing a sideway glance at his passenger, he noticed that Carol was about to cry and he rolled his eyes. Slamming on the brakes, he turned to face her.

"If you're gonna cry I'll take you back home!" He said firmly.

"Why are you so mean to me?" Carol asked with quivering lips.

Releasing a harsh breath, Steven stepped on the accelerator again and drove off. He quickly turned on the radio to stop her from talking. Carol sat quietly, and looked outside her window not understanding why Steven was so mean to her.

After driving around for about fifteen minutes, Steven finally pulled into the forest preserve parking lot and turned off the engine, he had parked a few spaces away from another car.

Carol knew what he was going to do next and her heart hammered against her chest. She wasn't naive in ways of lovemaking, having had several boyfriends in the past, she had learned a few tricks or two.

"Get in the back seat and take your clothes off!" He ordered her, without even a glance her way.

Carol did as she was told, this was it, she thought, tomorrow she would have plenty of things to brag about to her friends. She quickly exited the car and reentered in the back seat. Steven got out of the car and after he closed the door he leaned against his car and lit a cigarette.

Quickly discarding her clothes, Carol waited patiently for Steven to finish smoking his cigarette and come join her. She threw a few glances to the two cars parked a few spaces away and swallowed nervously. The thought of Steven inside of her was thrilling, already her body trembled with desire and she was on fire.

The anticipation was too much for her as she waited for Steven to join her. She stole a glance at him and he was looking the other way. Her fingers slowly slid inside of her and a soft moan escaped her lips. He was taking too long and she needed to do something to release her tension.

When Steven finished his cigarette, he opened the back door and slid in the car next to Carol. He noticed that she quickly pulled her fingers out of her and her cheeks flames with embarrassment.

SLUT!

Without saying a word, he pulled down his jeans and Carols eyes popped open when she saw the size of his swollen cock. Steven grabbed her by the waist and lifted her naked body above his.

Carol closed her eyes, as she glided over his thick cock. Burning flames engulfed throughout the inside of her body and a soft moan escaped her lips. Steven tightened his fingers on her waist, and then he lifted his bottom, grinding his swollen cock deeper inside of her, his lips latched on to her nipples and he suckled them.

Not caring who was watching them from the other parked cars that were in the parking lot, Carol moved her body aggressively over Stevens until waves after waves of pleasure claimed her trembling body.

"Fuck me Steven!" She cried out hoarsely and pushed herself harder over him just as the last wave of passion shook her to the core.

"Whore!" Steven growled huskily, and he lifted his bottom right before he spilled his seed inside of her.

"Steven." She begged, "fuck me again and again please!"

Her words alerted Steven to the fact that all women were the same. They were all whore's and must be treated as such. All but one. The clown girl, she was different then all the rest. She was pure and innocent he was sure if it.

"Get off me!" He told her gruffly and thrust her to his side.

Carol almost fell to the floor of the car. Suddenly she felt dirty and knew that this had been a huge mistake. When Steven zipped his jeans and removed himself from the car to light another cigarette, Carol crawled back on the seat and glared out the window.