chapter 8

You can follow me on twitter @aurorasasitwas. I will be posting story updates and interact with you guys. I also have a Spotify playlist on page for Song Book.

Lilliana Summerset

Zayn looks at me with a simmering gaze. He looks unsure of the situation he's walked into. Harry and I heard him walk through the echoing living room while we were upstairs - finishing - and I ran to put my clothes on.

Harry had the nerve to smile and laugh as if this was funny, it wasn't. And he was still doing the same thing, laughing and prancing around the dining room as if this was his only source of enjoyment. Everything that's happened in the past two hours was obviously a mistake.

Damn, Zayn's still talking.

Yes, it felt amazing and I wanted to feel that intense pleasure again, but seeing Harry act as if he's won some trophy was a huge turn-off. So what I told him I loved him... it was during sex... it doesn't count. Because I don't think I could ever have that strong of an emotion for Harry again.

Hate doesn't count, does it?

When we were younger, maybe I would have admitted to loving him, hell, I have. But that was long gone. Maybe I need to reiterate that for him to get that through his thick skull.

It's no denying he's an amazing kisser. He's a rough, passionate, hardcore loverboy... he's so sexy and when he bites his lip I feel my heart drop to my ass. His blonde hair compliments his chiseled face and if you look a little lower to his crotc-

How did I get to that?

As if Zayn sensed my dirty thought, he snapped his long fingers in my face. "Lilliana, are you even listening to me?" He looks at me forcefully and I shake my head before nodding and he narrows his eyes more. "Yes.. no?" I nod my head again, trying to find my voice.

Harry sits beside me and our legs graze. He throws a long, tanned arm behind me on the couch and I roll my eyes, spotting further away from him. I narrow my eyes at Harry, he returns the look with a cocky smirk, glancing down at my halfway buttoned skirt.

"Look, Zayn. Harry and I were planning music in the studio but we got tired and came to his house to grab his songbook and bounce a few ideas off each other. That's all we were doing, I promise." I rush out guiltily. Harry giggles from beside me and I slowly turn my head to look at him. He lightly raises his hands in defense with his lips curled into his mouth and juts his chin as if to say my lie was good.

Zayn kneels in front of me. "I never questioned you about anything..." he confesses warily. "I asked you if it was okay for me to pick Violet up from the house and bring her with us to the surprise you have for me?"

Okay, so I kind of threw myself under the bus... maybe he didn't notice... This is fine. This is okay.

"Yeah. Let me grab my shoes and purse and we can get going." He stands up with his hands in his pockets and I follow him. "Did you bring your car?" I ask and watch as he grabs my purse and coat from the floor in front of the door questioningly. Yeah, Harry got impatient.

"I brought it, yes." He pushes the jacket on my arms and thrusts the purse on my shoulder hurriedly. He attempts to pull me through the foyer, but I stop him.

I grip his wrist in my hand. "Wait, why did you come here? It's so late at night. I told you I would come back and pick you up." I question Zayn. When I do, I see Harry sneak away through the kitchen and Zayn stares down at me so I look away.

"Harry texted me from your phone and told me you were busy, but just swing by."

Oh, is that so?

Why is Harry so fucking annoying? I bet he thought he was the funniest person. Trying to get me caught by Zayn as if I was 'cheating' or something. Since I told him Zayn and I was in a relationship, he's been acting super weird and I'm so over it.