Chapter 22: Sif's hand fasting and Bella's wedding

Start bij het begin

~~~timeskip~~~
After going to Sif and Thor's hand fasting ceremony, we returned to Asgard and I was kidnapped by Natasha and taken dress shopping for Bella's wedding.

Loki and I then packed bags and I phoned Mr. Jenks informing him of my intentions and he immediately gathered all the documents I may need. We grabbed our bags and headed to the airport as I wasn't fond of teleportation.

We arrived in Forks and went straight to my home where I unlocked the door only to see Charlie jump up startled "Freya?! What are you doing here?!" I held up an invitation "Isabella's wedding? Did you forget who's house this is?" I asked before se...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We arrived in Forks and went straight to my home where I unlocked the door only to see Charlie jump up startled "Freya?! What are you doing here?!" I held up an invitation "Isabella's wedding? Did you forget who's house this is?" I asked before setting my bag down and crossing my arms. Loki swiftly grabs it  and leans close to me and whispers "I'll put these in our room. The last door as the end of the hall, right?"  I looked at him and nodded "Yes. Thank you, love" Loki smiled and gave me a sweet kiss before headed upstairs.

"Who's that?" Charlie asks and I turned to him to see him looking at Loki with curiosity. I feel a wave of protectiveness come over me and I step in and block his line of sight. "Loki, my fiancé" I say Charlie's head snapped back to me "Fiancé? How the hell did you manage that?" I rolled my eyes and said "Reading books out loud and cuddling mostly" I replied sarcastically before saying "We fell in love obviously you dumbass!" Charlie frowns and says "That's no way to speak to your father!" I rolled my eyes and said "Since when are you my father? I had to raise myself since Gran died because you and Renee couldn't find it in your hearts to love me or take care of me, and don't get me started on your twisted version of 'discipline' " I snapped.

Charlie scoffed and said "Well you needed it! You were out of control!" I haughtily scoffed and said "Out of control? Charles! I inherited your mother's magic powers! What I needed was emotional stability and support from my family! Not kneeling on rice all night while I was fucking six years old! Not being whipped across my back with the buckle of a belt! And most certainly not being held underwater in the bathtub until I passed out! That was abuse!" He scoffed and said "My mother had no 'magic' you are just a demon that ruined our lives, and not gonna stand here and let you ruin Bella's!"

"How the hell am I gonna ruin Bella's life, huh?! The same way I ruined yours?! By existing?! Grow up Charles!" I roared feeling my control slip slightly. Charlie scoffed and said "You could at least pay $80,000 for the wedding because that's half of its cost, and then you'd have a legitimate excuse to go."

I was silent before saying "We'll talk after the wedding. For now just shut the hell up, because honestly.....you're just spewing crap out of your mouth now" I then turned and went upstairs to my room. When I entered I saw Loki sitting on the bed with his hands balled into fists and shaking with rage, I sighed and walked over and dragged him up the bed to snuggle with him which he accepted. I inhaled his old book, rosemary and green apple scent as he inhaled my lavender, vanilla, and chamomile scent slowly calming down in each other's embrace. We ignored everything outside the room and stayed in each other's embrace as Loki's temper made it snow.