nineteen

"What the hell are you doing here" I say astonished and shocked. How the hell did she find me? I sure do believe Mason now, she is capable of stuff... I hid my baby away from her, just in case she was bringing negative energy or an evil eye.

"I came for an appointment early and saw your name on the board and just had to see if it was real or not" she smirks looking around the room. There wasn't much, just a view outside, a couch, the bed I was laying on, and the baby's crib. Why is she still here?

"Well, you saw now kindly please fuck off" I shoo her away. Sophia takes the baby, carrying him making sure he's okay. You never know what she's capable of doing.

"A baby boy? Huh? Knocked up at 19" she taunts making me angrier than before.

"You wouldn't understand my situation. I don't need you disrespecting me. How did you even find us?" I try to defend myself, but I'm mortified at what she would do.

"Oh, I don't worry about that. I stopped by to say one thing only" she walked over to me and pulled my hair "if I see Mason even near your kid I'll make sure both of you have a slow and painful miserable life". Her voice filled with venom and revenge. 

I looked at her with wide eyes and tried to push her off. "he's mine okay, not yours so just stay away from us" I nodded unable to speak, and she finally let go. Sophia tried to say anything but I told her to leave it. 

"It was nice seeing you, I wouldn't say a word about this" she left. If I wasn't scared before, I was now. How am I going to live a life where people like her are in it? Will me and the baby be okay? God, I hope she doesn't tell Mason. Sophia set the baby down and rushed over to me as I sobbed quietly, "It's okay, she's gone now"

I breathed in and out and calmed myself "Let's focus on the positive, and not about them" I nodded agreeing with her. I looked up at her and whispered. "is it so bad that after we been through I want him here with me" she stood quiet. "No it isn't, you have every right to feel something even if what happened was bad. If I were in your place with Kai I would feel the same way" she reassured me, making me not so guilty.

We heard the door open and saw Kai standing there with breakfast for the three of us. I placed my son in his crib next to me and began to eat. "I swear I think I just saw Chloe" Sophia and I look at each other and explain to him that she was here. To say the least, he was angry he had always been such an older brother. He suggested I press charges but what for? There wouldn't be enough evidence, and it's not like I'm talking to Mason anytime soon.

The nurse came in around 8 am to check on me. As she did, she walked over to the bulletin board and placed the information. My pain levels, each time I need to breastfeed, a number for help, she stopped writing after writing the baby's weight, and height.
She looked over at me and asked "Do we have a name for the baby boy?" nodding I looked at everyone, they all were eager. "His name is Luka Tony Mount - Romano" they looked over and smiled at me, I could sense the couple's shock but I want him to have a piece of him anywhere he goes.

"Is there by any chance once I fill out the paperwork, we can keep the first last name private".  she said it was okay and I felt relieved. I don't need any information about me and him getting leaked.

2 years later...
"Luka Tony Mount - Romano, Venga para acá" my Spanish coming out due to the stubbornness of this child. He laughed loudly and walked over carefully. He extended his arms and I carried him, placing him on his high chair so he could eat his snack.

When I turned on the TV, I saw a video of the Chelsea Match, not realizing he was on the screen. I shut him off, placing Luka's favorite cartoons. He squealed loudly before eating his food.