Film

Your lip quivered, your heart pounding against your chest. "Touch me," You gasped. "Feel me, I don't care, but please, just fucking touch me, sir." A smirk grew as he slowly pushed into your ass, stretching you out. You winced and whined, digging your nails deep into his back.

      He let out a shuddering breath, blush slow to creep to his cheeks as the sweet pleasure and bitter pain sunk into him, making his length grow as he shoved it deep inside you.

     You let out a pained cry, but that didn't stop him. He began to thrust harshly; slow and rough, dragging the pain within you. You groaned. You hadn't expected it to feel like this. To hurt so fucking bad. Tears swelled at the corners of your eyes as you panted. "St-stop- please, it hurts-"He grinned sadistically. "You were the one who was pleading like a desperate bitch in heat, weren't you, Y/n?" He tittered, speeding ever so slightly. You gasped sharply, arching your back. Somehow, it was feeling slightly better, easing it a smidge.

     He swiped your tear away, the one that slowly trickled down your cheek. He brought your wrists above your head, making your lip give a gentle quiver as the cuffs clicked, locking and keeping you there.

     Only then did you realize the chair was nailed to the ground. You couldn't move or get up now. Tamaki slipped out of your tight hole- making you let out a small, pained groan. Your lips were slightly parted as your breath slipped past them. Cold, short breaths.

    You saw him begin to walk after lifting his sweatpants from his ankles. Your head was slightly lifted as you tugged on the metal that kept you within reach, squinting one of your eyes and hissing in a quick breath. It hurt. They were tight and allowed no escape. Your body became still and stiff as you heard his soft footsteps descending from the wooded stairs leading out of what seemed to be the basement. He held a video camera, pointing it towards your exposed and tired body. You were sweaty- and your dried tears slightly stained your flushed cheeks. Your brows furrowed with a subtle wrinkle as you closed your legs, beginning to feel the harsh embarrassment.

     "We're going to let the world see your sloppy pussy, bunny." He said with dark, clouded eyes. Was he going to film you?