015. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

Start from the beginning

"I don't care if you hate me or not, I don't care about anything you say about me!!" He yelled, his fist on the rigid wood, she quickly stepped in, but his resentful eyes halted her in her tracks. "I'm the best choice you have, only I can fill in the place beside you and nobody is going to take it."

"I'm not letting you leave me again, ever." she came to take note of the slight nuance in his voice, "So you better get used to it." he ended, looking at her, and her face explained all the things she felt understanding him, dismay.

Getting up from her chair, she shouted, "You can't keep me here!! I have my family to go to, my own life.!"

She went on to criticize.

"This is wrong and you know it! You have no right to keep me here against my will!!"

"You better shut up your mouth!" he yelled, his voice reverberating in the entire house, drowning out her own, shutting her up from saying anything more, her fist loosened, involuntarily leaning back from his person with big eyes, teary, and staring down.

"If I hear another word out of your mouth, you'll regret it!"

She hushed her sentiments. Not let out anything when he rose to his feet, rushing to her weeping frame and grabbing her as hard as possible, brushing her struggles off as if it were nothing more than a minor hassle he had to deal with.

Quickly unbolting the entrance to her room and hurling her inside, closing it, and walking away with loud footsteps.

Leaving her mind to wander through her unquiet thoughts alone.

She sat before the window, deep in thought as she observed the orange skies aloft, rarely blinking at the same spot, she decided to get up and look at the door with a distant look

Taking baby steps to move toward it, pausing in front of it and watching, softly resting her ear to it and hearing for any sounds, there weren't any.

She makes an effort to open it, but it doesn't budge, he locks it every time.

The incident in the morning had left them both wounded, distancing from one other and eschewing. He hasn't confronted her yet, she was praying, he wouldn't.

There was no other way she could escape if there were no faulty features to utilize. The bathroom didn't have any safe points, the windows even if broken, no one could go in and out due to the cross-fenced iron bars, all she could hope was to drop a note and hope someone other than her kidnapper would discover it.

She did not give up yet and launched at the door with what strength she currently had, it didn't move, just the painful sound of her body crashing against it. She wasn't going to break it in a million years, not until she dislocated her shoulder before it.

She groaned, searching the room the third time that day and trying again after coming up empty-handed. Most of whatever was placed inside were just harmless objects, if she stole a knife and hid it she could succeed but going unnoticed was impossible.