Giving a thought for the guest.

Author's Note
So here is the first chapter I hope you all like it. :D
Don't forget to vote, share, comment ^_^

Chapter 1
Giving a thought for the guest.

I woke up from the warm light coming through my bedroom window. I was going to close my eyes again to go back to sleep, when my eyes flew open when I glanced at the clock. It was 10:30!

"Apple pumpkin!" I shrieked, jumping out of bed, grabbing my cellphone and calling my best friend; Violet.

"Oh come on sleepy head, pick up the phone," I gritted and just as she was hearing my thought she picked up.

"You should have a good reason to wake me up at this time" she grumbled.

"Rose McLean is coming for lunch," I said, hiding the nervousness.

"Will be right over," all the tiredness was gone from her voice."Oh it's going to be so much fun. She doesn't know what she is going to be dealing with." Violet said! Chuckling darkly, I could hear the excitement in Violet voice.
"Okay see you soon then," I said and hung up. Stretching my legs, I exhaled to relax myself.

Well,you must be thinking what this is all about. Allow me to explain. I am Ivory William. I am a sixteen year old girl, daughter of the richest man in town, I had everything I wanted, but, one thing; a mom. I lost my mother when I was 11. Since a year my dad had been trying to find a woman to be with, also that she could look after me and provide me with a bit of motherly love, before he would start dating someone he would set lunch for me and his "interest". (That's what I called them). Last time one of my dad's "interest" was out of the door before we could even announce dinner.

The reason why I didn't like even a single one of them? They all were interested in my dad's wealth rather my dads happiness.

Violet and I would be devising plans to get rid of them.
So here we were, both of us, now, lazily lying on my bed, with our brains working frantically trying to come up with something incredible.

"How about we throw a plastic lizard on her?" Violet suggested.
"Nah, did that last time. We have to do something new." I said.

After 5 min Violet face light up and a huge smile was on her face.

"I got a plan!" she squealed. She explained her plan. The more she talked, the more my face light up.

"You're a genius!" I exclaimed.

"I know," winked Violet.

"Lets give a warm welcome to the new interest," I said, giving a high five to Violet.

------------------------------------------•-----------•------------------------------------------------