❤️One❤️

"𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒"

.
.
.

Jaemin groaned, he had been dumped by all of his friends, because according to them, they had a 'double date'

Jaemin hated being single.

He started to think about who could be a possible boyfriend.

'Renjun? Nah he lives in china and i don't want a long distance relationship'

'Felix? Isn't he dating changbin? I think he is'

'Soobin? Yeonjun hyung would kill me if I would try to get him'

'Jen-'

His thoughts got interrupted, as he realized he was already in front of the cafe he wanted to go to.

He opened the door, getting greeted by a beautiful smell and the 'ding' that the door made.

He went up to order, standing in line.

Once it was his turn, his eyes softly widened when he realized who was working here.

"Hi, what can I get- Jaemin?" Jeno frowned.

"Hey, can I get a chocolate smoothie?" Jaemin happily asked, very much pleased to see that Jeno worked here.

"Yeah, that would be 6,95" Jaemin paid, going to sit down at one of the tables next to the window.

The pink haired saw Jeno coming towards his table, probably to hand him his drink.

"Hey Jeno, when do you get out?" Jaemin asked, referring to when jeno's shift ended.

"Uh in about 15 minutes why?" Jeno quietly spoke, checking the time.

The younger couldn't help but notice how different the other was out of school.

He showed more expressions.

"Want to hang out?"

"You want- hang out with me?" Jeno looked a bit confused, pointing at himself.

"Yeah I do. You up for it?" Jaemin chuckled, finding the other very cute.

"sure" the pink haired wasn't expecting it at all, as he started to smile like an idiot to himself.

♛♛♛

After 15 minutes of drinking his smoothie veryyyy slowly, he watched as Jeno took his apron off.

Jaemin stood up, walking with Jeno outside.

"Wanna take a walk?" The pink haired offered, noticing how Jeno was fiddling his fingers.

"So Jeno, tell me about yourself" if Jeno wasn't going to start a conversation, then he was.

"There's nothing much, I'm 19 and I like architecture. That's it"

"Whoa, architecture? Does that mean you're good at drawing?" Jaemin questioned, looking at Jeno.

"Kinda, yeah."

"Can you show me one of your drawings?" Jaemin was hopeful, as his hands were clenched together.

"Mhm, no" Jeno faked that he had to think, rejecting jaemins idea.

"Pleasseeee" The pink haired was looking and acting very much like a baby right now, much to jeno's amusement.

"Race you to the swings!" Jaemin's mood switched fast, screaming and running to the swings, trying to get there before Jeno.

Jeno overcame him as if it was a piece of cake.

"How- are you this.... Fast" the younger who was still panting sat down on the other swing, looking at Jeno who seemed unbothered.

"Training" Jeno answered, looking at the river right in front of them.

"This is one of my favorite places" Jaemin said, watching as the petals fell from the cherry blossom trees.

"It's beautiful" Jeno looked over to Jaemin, observing how the others eyes were fixated to the flowers.

He didn't want to be cliché, but Jeno definitely didn't mean the river or the trees,

He meant the beautiful human sitting on the swings next to him.

♛♛♛

Jaemin might have met Jeno only some days ago, but Jeno knew the other since longer.

The boy who died his hair every two weeks,

The boy who was always so nice to share his things when someone forgot their own,

The boy who once saved him before a bookshelf fell on top of him.

He would bet that Jaemin didn't remember any of those happenings, because Jeno never talked to him.

Jeno was used to observing.

Being an outcast, just opening your mouth would result to a lot of comments.

They usually weren't nice ones.

Because people were monsters.

And Jeno learned this when he was way too young.

[...]

Hello