My heartbeat picks up as my eyes drop to his lips.

"I wasn't-"

"You were," he interrupts me, his face inching closer to mine.

"As I said... her visiting you at this hour is inappropriate. That's it," I nonchalantly shrug my right shoulder.

He smells so good, sweet Jesus.

"My business partners are use to coming at this hour. It's become normal to us."

"Well then why didn't you stop her?" I snap back and he grins.

"Because I'd have much more fun with you," he says and grabs the back of my thighs, lifting me and dropping me onto his desk.

He places both hands on top of my thighs, pulling me closer to the edge.

My breath hitches as our lips almost touch.

"Hm," I scoff, trying to nonchalant but it's fucking hard with him being this close to me.

His lips gently brush my cheeck, stopping at my ear. My lips slightly part as I close my eyes.

"Are you okay with other women touching me, tesoro?" he whispers, placing a soft, gentle kiss against my ear.

No.

"Are you okay with my lips touching another woman's?" he softly asks, running both hands up my thighs as he grips onto my waist.

Fuck no.

"Are you okay with me touching them?" he asks and slowly moves his hands to my ass, pulling me towards him and my eyes feel heavy.

He places soft kisses against my ear, down my jaw and stops with one on the corner of my mouth.

"Answer me," he says as his lips brush against mine.

"No. I'm not," I hesitantly answer.

He removes his hand to lift my chin and slowly drags his thumb across my bottom lip.

"If your lips touch anyone else's again," he slowly says and my lips slightly part. "I'll deliver their heads to you in a box," he cleary says and cups my face with both hands. "Jordan's included. I don't like people touching what's mine."

I swallow a lump in my throat, nodding.

I'M YOURS.

"And if you ever choose anyone else over me again," he grins but it's not the friendly one that I always see. This one's more frightening. "I'll bury the two of you side-by-side," he slowly says and my heart nearly drops. "Alive," he whispers and I squeeze my thighs together.

I remove his hands from my face and he places his down flat onto the desk.

"You're quite fucked up, de Luca," I humorously say and he licks his lips. "But," I pause. "I'm wearing your ring," I say taking his face in both of my hands. "I'm all, yours," I softly assure him and he looks way too pleased with himself.

He kissed me softly and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

He gripped onto the top of my thighs, squeezing them. His tongue glided into my mouth and I let out a soft moan as he pressed his front against mine.

Electricity.

His lips were the missing puzzle piece to mine.

Like a lock and key.

I was the fire, and he was the gasoline.

He fueled me more than anyone ever has.

The world around us completely disappeared.

He kissed down my jawline to my neck and buried his neck in the crease of my neck. He started sucking on the sensitive skin before biting it, making me groan as my hands gripped onto his shoulders.

I felt a tingling sensation rush through my body, landing between my legs.

Gently... he hooked his fingers around the strap of my panties. I lifted my hips, making it easier for him. He pulled them down along with my shorts until it reached my feet before slowly rubbing his fingers around my clit, teasing me.

I let out a moan and he slid one finger inside of me, following with a second, making me shudder.

"Oh God," I softly moaned and he wrapped one hand around my throat, smashing our lips together.

I released whimpers into his mouth as he slowly started moving his fingers in a circular motion.

I gently bit down onto his bottom lip as I pulled back, catching my breath.

"God you're beautiful," he breathed as I bit my bottom lip in pleasure, slowly closing my eyes.

I slowly rolled my hips back and forth.

He cupped the side of my face, burying his face in my neck. I felt myself clench around his fingers as he started sucking every inch of my neck.

Soft, gentle moans left my lips.

"Antonio I'm-" I stopped as I let out another moan.

"Hold it," he whispered, pulling me forward. He bent down and slowly pulled his fingers out. He stuck his fingers in his mouth and sucked it as he pulled them out. He grinned looking up at me and my lips slightly parted.

Oh fuck.

He moved his head between my thighs and started licking up my clit.

He traced his tongue up and down a few times before sliding it inside of me. I covered my mouth with my whole hand and let out a hard moan. I gripped onto either side of the desk as I threw my head back in pleasure.

I raised both of my feet onto the desk, clawing my fingers into the soft wood.

He started sucking on my clit excessively and I tried closing my legs. He gripped onto my thigh, pressing it down hardly.

He took my other leg and moved it over his shoulder allowing him to go deeper.

"Fuck Antonio," I breathed and I felt him going rougher. "That feels so good," I moaned and his grip on my legs tightened. "That's it," I whimpered.

His rings pressing onto my thighs felt as pleasurable as his tongue gliding in and out of me which sent me into overdrive.

"I can't hold- it in anymore," I groaned.

I reached my climax and felt him clean me up completely with his tongue. I threw my head back against the desk, trying to catch my breath as he got up.

He pulled my underwear up my legs and my chest moved up and down rapidly.

"Oh sweet Jesus," I breath and feel his hands wrap around my waist.

He pulls me up and cups my face with both of his hands. He places a soft little kiss on my lips and I'm left speechless.

Did I just let Antonio go down on me in his office?

Oh my God.

___

HI EVERYONE<33
so that just happened.
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!