Prakash: how are you, my boy?

Neil smiled.

Neil: fine.

Prakash: good.

Avneil smiled.

Prakash: Avni, Shweta send this breakfast for you. You have it.

Avni: papa, once I feed Neil then I will have it.

Prakash: I will feed him. You have breakfast.

Avni nods. She gave the tray to Prakash and took the tiffin from him. Avni goes to sit on the couch and eats after washing her hands. She opened the tiffin and Neil closed his eyes when the smell of the tasty food of her mother's hand reached his nose. Neil inhaled that. Avni looked at Neil and understand that he wants to eat it so she closed the tiffin. Neil looked at Avni who kept the tiffin on the table. He understands that she is not eating it because of him.

Neil: Dad, I am done.

Prakash: but you did not even have the half soup.

Neil: Dad, please.

Avni: you should finish it. If they came then they will scold us.

Neil: if it is the case then you should also have your breakfast if you did not eat properly and will get ill then I will be scolded by my family.

Prakash saw Avni is not eating the food.

Prakash: why you are not having breakfast?

Avni looked at him.

Avni: ab, aa, I, I was about to start.

Neil: then start it.

Avni glared at him the first time. Neil smirked. Avni pulls the tiffin and Prakash feeds Neil. Neil smiled to see Avni having the food.

At the time of the evening, Neil got discharged. He was about to get up from the bed. Avni wants to give him a hand but Neil stops her.

Neil: it's ok, I can get up. Don't worry.

Avni nods. Neil got up but his foot was injured, he was about to fall but Avni holds him at the right time and he also holds the bed. Neil looked at Avni. Their eyes locked. They were lost in the eyes of each other and their faces were very close. They heard the knock on the door and came back to reality and both were embarrassed they were looking here and there. Avni helped Neil to stand straight and then makes him sit. Prakash came to them.

Prakash: formalities are done. Let's go, home.

Prakash helps Neil to get up.

Neil: Dad, I can get up and walk

Prakash: yeah, I know how far you can walk. I am your father, don't lie to me and don't worry, your dad is not as weak as you think of him.

Avneil smiled. Neil didn't want to put his weight on his father so he was trying to walk but he was feeling pain. Neil squeezed his eyes and Avni saw that. She also puts Neil's arm on her shoulder and Neil looked at her. Avni looked at Neil who nods and blinks his eyes. Avni smiled.

Avni and Prakash took him home. Bebe and Shweta welcome Neil and got emotional to see him. Shweta cries by hugging him. Neil and Avni smiled.

Neil: Mom, I am fine. Relax.

Shweta breaks the hug.

Shweta: fine, my foot. Look at you, you are looking so pale.

Neil looked away then he smiled to see his mother. Bebe also meets him and hugs him, she touched his face while crying, and Neil hugged her more tightly. They sat on the couch and Shweta sat with Neil and Avni sat on the opposite side.