TWENTY FOUR

It's been a month since the jeon family started living in the crestmont villa, jungkook also got a part time job in a tech company which payed him well, jungkook told his mother to stop working as a servant but she declined him saying that she will get bored in the house without doing anything the entire day

Taehyung also wanted to do a job to help his family but jungkook politely said taehyung not to do anything but to look just pretty for him making taehyung pout then after bugging his husband alot taehyung started taking tuitions after school

Jungkook came out of the shower, his hair still wet and dripping. Taehyung was waiting for him in the bedroom with a tray of banana milk. He smiled when he saw Jungkook and set the tray down on the nightstand.

"Here you go," he said, handing Jungkook a cup of banana milk. "I thought you might like this after your shower."

Jungkook took a sip of the banana milk and smiled. "It's perfect," he said.

"I'm glad you like it," Taehyung said. "Now, why don't you come sit down and let me dry your hair?"

Jungkook sat down on the bed and Taehyung started drying his hair with a towel. He was gentle and careful, and Jungkook could feel the tension in his shoulders start to melt away.

"This feels so good, You are the best baby" Jungkook closed his leaning his head back on taehyung's soft chest making taehyung giggle, suddenly jungkook received a call from his manager, he took his cracked phone out of the cupboard going to the balcony to attend the call.

Taehyung opened his purse he noticed that he had saved enough money to buy a new phone for his husband, he giggled ordering a brand new phone for his husband on Amazon.

After 2 days, Jungkook woke up to the sound of his bedroom door opening. He blinked sleepily and saw Taehyung standing there, carrying a small box. Taehyung sat down on the edge of the bed and handed the box to Jungkook.

"What's this?" Jungkook asked, taking the box.

"It's a gift for you," Taehyung said with a smile.

"What is this baby?" Jungkook asked opening the box, he widened his eyes when he saw a brand new mobile inside the box.

"I got it for you hubby, how is it?" taehyung said and jungkook turned on the mobile "thank you love but you didn't have to baby" Jungkook said exploring the features of the phone making taehyung chuckle, jungkook smiled because he liked his new phone very much.

Jungkook's heart swelled with love. Taehyung was always so generous and thoughtful. He was the best wife a guy could ask for.

"I love you," Jungkook said.

"I love you too," Taehyung said.

They leaned in and kissed. It was a soft, tender kiss, full of love and gratitude.

Taehyung was sitting at his desk, preparing for his next tutoring session. He smiled when he saw his husband's name on his phone screen.

"Okay students, I am going to talk to your kook hyung, so don't make any noise, okay?" Taehyung said, turning to the group of students sitting around him.

The students nodded quietly and went back to their work.

"Hello gorgeous"

"Hey kookie, did you eat your lunch?"

"Yes babe and what about you?"

"I ate it just now, mom went to work like usual and I am tutoring kids"

"I wanted to tell you that I am craving to taste your lips here"

Taehyung blushed biting his lower lip, while doodling something on the notebook.