EIGHTEEN

"K-Kookie" taehyung whimpered trying to go behind Jungkook but he flinched when minjae pushed him from back making taehyung stumble, he gulped looking at minjae with his teary eyes

"You proved that Kim taejung's blood runs in you after all you are his only son" Minjae smirked and taehyung felt his blood boil when minjae compared him to his father because he hates when some tells that he is like his arrogant father

"NO! I AM NOT LIKE HIM!" taehyung yelled pointing his forefinger at him "what you said to Jungkook few minutes ago ummm a low life right ??? That's what your father tells to poor people isn't it ? and you did the same thing today Mr Kim taehyung dearest son of Mr Kim tae Jung" Minjae chuckled unamused and taehyung clenched his fist punching minjae on his face harshly

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO COMPARE ME WITH HIM" Taehyung yelled holding minjae's collar, minjae laughed spitting blood out of his mouth, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Even if you deny it taehyung you are just like him you showed Jungkook his worth in your eyes, that poor guy just loved you with this whole heart but you broke his heart miserably" minjae said making taehyung's feel more guilty at his choice of words.

"Hell taehyung i am jealous of you, I can even die for a guy like Jungkook, you should be lucky that Jungkook chose you but you just humiliated-

"NO STOP IT! WHAT I DID WAS RIGHT FOR BOTH OF US!" Taehyung cried running away from minjae, he quickly sat on his car heading towards his mansion

Taehyung opened his bedroom's door with a thud, he took slow steps inside his slightly dark room and he knelt in front of his mother's photo frame "why do you always give me pain mom" taehyung glared at his mother's photo frame with his teary red eyes.

Taehyung gulped taking out his engagement ring from his drawer."First you made me engaged with your friend's son and then you left me all alone here the very next day ?" taehyung cried thinking about the day when he got engaged to her mother's best friend's son park bogum.

[ 2 years back ]

Kim taehyung

Age : 16

Kim Jessica

Age : 44
Last stage of blood cancer.

Park Bogum

Age : 26
CEO of park hotels and restaurants

"Mammaa!!!! Where are you!!" taehyung said coming back home after his school, he pouted when he didn't see his mother waiting for him at the front door, he threw his bag on the floor as he made his way towards his mother's room, taehyung felt tears falling from his eyes when he saw his mom coughing blood on the bed.

"Mamma!!! Why didn't you you call dahyun aunty" taehyung cried yelling his mom's personal maid, he saw dahyun hastily coming inside the bedroom

"WHERE WERE YOU!!!" taehyung yelled at the maid for the first time, "M-master taehyung I went to bring soup-

"Cut it! Call my mamma's personal doctor!!!!" taehyung said as he rubbed his mom's back with his hand wiping the blood from her lips soon the doctor came and he said taehyung to wait outside for awhile, he sat on the floor in front of his mom's room.

Taehyung chuckled humorlessly because his dad still didn't come home from his work even when taehyung called him like 50 times atlast his dad switched off his mobile saying that he has an important meeting with his international clients.

Taehyung got up from the floor when he saw the doctor coming out of his mom's room "D-doctor uncle w-what happened to my mom ?" taehyung stuttered and the doctor uncle smiled at him sadly patting his head telling him to go and meet his mom.

Taehyung walked inside his mother's room slowly there he saw his mother lying on the bed almost lifelessly, her eyes looked dull not glittering like every time when she saw taehyung, face looked pale and her dry lips contained a small smile when she looked at her son with her hooded eyes.

Taehyung knelt beside his mom, his mom slowly kept her hand on taehyung's face caressing it slightly and taehyung kissed his mother's palm.

"Y-You already know that I don't have much time to live r-right ?" Jessica said and taehyung shook his head "p-please don't say like this mom" taehyung cried softly keeping his mother's hand on his chest.

"I- always wanted to see your marriage i-it is every mother's dream to see her son g-getting married but I guess it is not possible n-now" Jessica said tiredly and taehyung just cried seeing his mother like this

"At- At least I can see your engagement right ? Will you get married to bogum for me ?" Jessica said caressing her son's hand and taehyung widened his eyes because he always thinks bogum as his brother and now his mom wants him to marry bogum hyung.

"W-will he agree because he sees me like his brother" taehyung asked and his mother chuckled tiredly "b-bogum loves you taehyungie infact he was the one who asked your hand for marriage" Mrs Kim said making taehyung gulp.

"W-Will you get engaged to him today can you consider this as my last wish ?" Mrs Kim asked with a smile and taehyung bit back his sob nodding his head fulfilling his mother's last wish.

That evening taehyung and bogum got engaged fulfilling his mother's last wish even though taehyung thinks bogum as his brother but he hopes that he will start to love bogum in future, bogum left to U.S.A to expand his father's business there saying that he will come back to south korea when taehyung turns 18 for their marriage.

The very next day taehyung cried his heart out when he saw his mother lying lifeless on her bed with a smile on her beautiful face thinking that she at least saw her son getting engaged before her death.

_______________________________________

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋