CHIFUYU x FEM! DOLORES. READER

Start from the beginning

"Boo," The girl shrieked and turned around to see her cousin, Isabella, who have her brows raised a genuinue smile was plastered on her face.

"Plan to confess to him yet?" The girl hummed. "Not quite sure Isa.. The friendship between him and me seemed to be nothing but dust by now." Isabella smiled softly and pushed a strand of her cousin's hair away from her face. "Hey," She calls (Y/n) out. "You got this," she reassured with a pat on her shoulder and walked away.

"..Easy said than done cousin.." (Y/n) whispered to herself. 'You're so perfect that I envued you at times..'

Minutes later, all of the students arrived and (Y/n) could all the sounds and she swear she felt crying. It was all too much for her. That was until she heard a locker open not so far from her and she slightly turned around to see Chifuyu.

"Hm, what's this?" Chifuyu pulls the letter out and inspects it before reading it. The oh so familiar hand writing made his heart skip a beat but before he could even turn around to search for his childhood friend, an arm swung around the male's shoulder.

"Hey, hey what's with the smile ya got there Matsuno? Falling for a cheap letter?" They wiggled their brow and Chifuyu just let out a scoff and clucked his tongue.

"As if. Was just about to call for one of you to throw this out for me, it's sappy, if you wanna read it." He just lazily tossed the now crumpled paper to them.

Ah..

(Y/n) heard all of that from her classroom. Of course, he wouldn't like her. She knows it. She could feel her heart breaking at this point but decided to keep quite.

The bell then rang, meaning that class will start any time soon. However, the girl's head was somewhere else.

"And Matsuno with Madrigal-san." The said girl snapped herself back in reality.

What? Seriously? At a time like this? The Gods must really hate her at this point huh? But why? Was it because of her search history? She swear it's only filled with fluffy BL novels! And perhaps.. one like BJ Alex..

The female mentally groaned and slump herself on her desk. Footsteps were heard to her direction and she looked up to see Chifuyu standing infront of her.

"Hope to be working with you well soon, (Y/n),"

Bitch what the fuck is this for you? An interview?

'WHY DO I SOUND LIKE A BOSS INTERVIEWING SOMEONE?!?!' Chifuyu mentally panicked but then clears his throat.

The bell then rang.

"Our project will be dued in three weeks so we can do the project soon," Was all (Y/n) before standing uo from her desk, carrying her books in her hands and walked out of her class as she went to find her cousins.

Events passed and Chifuyu slightly changed after he met Baji Keisuke. The two became best friends after they talked and helped each other.

Chifuyu now noticed on how distant the bond between him and (Y/n) had become so he decided to mend things first. The blond then flinched when he felt sonething cold pressed against his cheek. Quickly turning his head around to see Baji grinning like a cat with a cold can drink in his hand.

"Something on your mind there Chifuyu?" The said boy let out a hum and began to express out his words and thoughts to his friend. The ravenette hummed at them and began to think.

"You have feelings for her don't you?" Baji spoke without a second thought.

"So you can think..?"

"Bi- IS THAT A FUCKING INSULT?!"

"I-I'M SORRY BAJI-SAN! I-IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO SOUND LIKE THAT OR ANYTHING I-"

By the corridor, Isabella rolled her eyes at the two best friends and assured her cousin that they were being nothing but boys in a gang.

"Seriously (Y/n), when are you really gonna confess?"

"Didn't you just insult them that they were being nothing but boys in a gang-" Isabella hushed Luisa.

"I said boys. I didn't specify who the 'boys' are," She reasoned.

"But it's obvious you were talking about-" Isabella tuts Luisa out again.

Walking down the halleay of the school, (Y/n) made her way to search for Chifuyu and once she did, she reaches out to him.

"Matsuno-san.. Do you have a minute?" The male looked up and thrn back at his friend who just gestured him to go and talk to her.

"Uh.. sure. What is it?"

"We could start our project tomorrow at my place tomorrow. Surely my family won't mind," Chifuyu smiled and quickly agreed without a second thought, and (Y/n) swore that she could feel the butterflies in her stomach and walked away.

"Well I guess you could take this as a second chance and mend things up, huh?" Baji nudged him and the undercut blond swore his heart was beating faster than a race car speed in a speeding race.

(Y/n) held and hand to her chest to where her hesrt is and she could feel it was beating fast. Heck, she could even hear it!

"You really like (Y/n) don't you?"

"Of course I do! I've been trying to hit on her but I guess my ego of being the school's number delinquent got into me.." Baji patted his back, rather harshly.

"Ah, note to advice." Baji pipped and Chifuyu hummed as the ravenette went close and whispered to his friend's ear.

"Don't break her heart or her cpusin could crush you like a can.."

"Who? Isabella?"

"Luisa."

"Who's Luisa?" Chifuyu questioned rather loudly.

"You called?" The two voys then snapped their heads up to see Isabella and Luisa. The older sister had arms crossed on her chest and Luisa looked down on the two boys who swore that they feel like shitting their pants at the moment.