"We're not in my room," he says, carefully putting me down onto the bed and I nod.

I turn my head to the side as he adjusts the pillow underneath my head.

He takes my shoes off and pulls the covers out from under me.

"Jordan," I mumble looking down at him and he looks up at me. "Can you take my clothes off please?" I ask as my eyes start feeling heavy. "I don't sleep with clothes on," I softly say and he stands up, looking down at me.

I groan, untying my dress and I try pulling it down but my weak arms betray me. I grip onto it again and feel Jordan grab my wrists.

"You're not wearing anything underneath Nirah," he lowly says and I smile.

"Right," I nod to myself. "Okay close your eyes then," I say, trying to grip onto the hem of my dress.

"Keep your dress on until I come back," he says and I drop my hands while nodding.

He comes back with a shirt of his and pulls me up.

He throws the shirt over me but doesn't put my arms through. He pulls my sress down to my stomach and finally puts my arms through.

He pulls my dress down my legs and I smile, giving him a little peck on his cheek before falling back and onto my back. He pulls the covers over me, kisses my forehead and I watch as he walks towards the door.

"Jordan," I stop him and he turns around. "Can you lay with me for a little while?" I ask and he smiles.

I pull back the covers and he pulls his shirt over his head.

After undressing he laid down on top of me with his head on my chest wrapped his arms around my waist. I covered us both with the sheets and held onto him.

"Nirah?" he softly says and I can't help but smile. It's his turn now.

"Hm?" I hum in response and feel him smiling.

"Can I sleep right here?" he asks, snuggling his head against my chest and holding me firmly. I softly smile, gently running my fingers through his hair.

"Of course."
___

The bedroom door slams open and I jolt in my sleep before groaning.

I feel a weight being lifted off of me and turn onto my side.

"Jesus Christ!" I hear Jordan say before slowly opening my eyes.

I turn to find Silvia standing with the biggest, widest eyes I've ever seen.

"How did you get into my house?" he asks and she drops her shoulders.

"The key," she says in her 'obviously' tone.

"Where did you get a key!"

"Nirah's key," she points to me and I slowly sit up, rubbing my eye. "She left it in my bag last night. When she wasn't at her place this morning I made a lucky guess," she proudly smiles and I shake my head.

Silvia looks at Jordan - who's shirtless - then at me - who's in nothing but his shirt.

"Ohhhh," she grins, crossing her arms over her chest. "I see what's happening- well don't let me interrupt," he winks at me.

"Silvia," I heavily sigh. "What could you possibly want at seven in the morning?" I ask, moving to the edge of the bed. "Can whatever it is please wait?" I ask and Jordan nods.

"Well..." she slowly trails off. "I was going to tell you that your hubby sent his assistant to find you at the club. She found me instead and gave me a little message from him- but if you're too busy..." she trails off, spinning on her heels and walks out.

I look at Jordan in confusion before following her into the kitchen where she starts making herself some coffee.

"What was the message?" I ask and Jordan leans against the counter next to me, crossing his arms over his chest.

She doesn't answer.

"Fine. I'm sorry, okay? It's just really early and I'm extremely tired," I apologize and she stands with her back to me as she looks over her shoulder.

"Tired of fucking your other best friend?" she bitterly says and turns around with her coffee in both hands.

She looks Jordan up and down before sipping some coffee.

"Silvia."

"Fine," she gives in with a little smile. "He said... and I quote, 'I don't care where she is. Tell her to get her ass back home before Thursday because we have something planned for Friday," she repeats the message and I frown. "He also said that if you didn't show he'd find you. Drag you back home and give you something you've 'surely earned'. Whatever that means," she says in confusion.

I can't help but smile at the little reference and both of them look at me.

"It's nothing," I clear my throat.

Silvia kept Jordan company while I hopped in the shower.

Every five minutes Jordan would call out to me, asking when I'd be done. Silvia could talk and Jordan couldn't listen.

I changed into some of Jordan's sweatpants, a t-shirt and my fuzzy slippers that I had left here the previous time I spent the night.

I sigh, turning around as I face Jordan in his doorway.

"Another eventful night with Nirah Joy," he smiles down at me and I softly scoff.

"Isn't it always?" I tease and he nods. "What happened last night..." I hesitantly say. "It can't happen again," I sorrowfully say looking up at him.

"Do you have feelings for him?" he asks and I swallow hard.

"Jordan- I don't want to hurt you," I shake my head and he slowly nods, looking away from me. "I'm sorry," I apologize.

"I get it," he nods and I grab his arm, pulling him down so that I can hug him.

I give him a long hug goodbye before Silvia grabs my hand, dragging me to her car.

"Let's go!" she sing-songs and I stumble behind her.

"You need to learn to read the room," I mumble as we get into her car.

"And you need to learn not to make your scary fiance mad," she says and speeds away.

We spoke about last night's events at the club and when we got home. She had a rather eventful night at a stranger's house.

"Thank you for the ride," I say kissing her cheek.

"If he kills me because of you..." she narrows her eyes at me and I smile.

"I'd never let that happen," I blow her a kiss before getting out.

I skip up to the porch to find Cesar waiting.

"Good morning!" I yell and he gives me a little nod.

"Good morning miss Nirah."

"Come inside," I nod towards the door. "It's chilly out here."

___

HI EVERYONE<33
im so excited for the next two chapters!!! AHHHH!!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!