✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟠

Start from the beginning

"But still, I should have updated Mikey, that when I was put here, you should've been the new 3rd captain of toman."

"wo-woah you would do that?"

"Yap without a doubt, so you and peh can be together, you as the captain and peh as the vice captain"

"You should have said that while I was at the Hospital" you pointed playfully at him, and he just laugh "But seriously thought you should have said something or I might have done things differently" you whispered and Pah dint heard it cause he was busy laughing at you.

"I trust you N/n" then we both stand up and give a hug "Ca-Can you visit me again?"

"Of course, and next time I'll bring peh with me" you were already planning the next visit. Pah brightens when he heard the news.

"Than would be great N/n, stay safe alright" pah said in the sweetest yet gentle voice as possible that would made you tear up if you didn't stop youself.

"You too, oh and Dont forget to share your chocolate" you wiggle your eyebrows grinning at him. Knowing full well that your teasinv him about being single.

"Stop teasing me n/n, I'll have a girl one day"

"Not only that you will Also marry her dum dum" you wave away. When you closed the door, Paul was did outside waiting for you.

"You certainly did took your time"

"Well can you blame me, I mean I haven't seen him in so long" you said and started to walk up ahead, Paul followed behind you, studying your movements.

"Hmm" he just hums and speed of his space, now being in front "Sorry little miss, but let me remind you in one thing" he said stopping his steps that made you stop, then what he did next surprise you

Paul, push your back on the wall, his right hand holding your Hand left lifted up, the his left hand was holding your chin lifting it as well.

You were surprised from the sudden move but still composed. even still you were panicking inside.

"I am the boss here, And I don't like people, especially a girl being above me, Dont forget your place" he leans in close you can feel his Hot breath in your lips. Then you grin and He was not expecting that kind of reaction.

"so you dont like that kind of position huh?" You with a thoughtful face, Then from his threatening face flushed red.

"WHAT?" He ask flustered.

"why so red Sir paul, I just saying you don't want a girl above you, so why are so red... Haaa" you gasp "Oh my sir paul Im still a minor thinking of bad thing to a little girl like me,"

"Stop spouting nonsense " he was now pissed out which is what you wanted.

"why sire Paul" your eye lit of from excitement "Do you feel threatened from me? What have I done for you to feel so anxious"

"Nothing and Im not scared-"

"I never said scared Sir paul, But rather anxious," you lean in close that made him back up, but with your free hand you grab his head, using this motion to bring him back close to the side your mouth, leaning to his ears.

"Dont fret it Paul, I wont hurt ya" you sweetly said, that made him tingle up to down " well Not unless you hurt, touch or mingle in my affairs" your voice started to go low, "I will not hesitate to Kill you"

Paul, knees weakened at your voice, sounding so sweet like Honey, but Hot like fire, words like venom, poison in every touch and contact.
Let's just say, Paul loved it all of it.