Episode 2: Don't Need A Reason To Save Someone

Start from the beginning

Midoriya looks down at the ground as his favorite hero told him, he couldn't be a hero. Suddenly a loud rumble came from the distance.

All Might: Oh, no...

All Might took off down the stairs, as he ran, the no. 1 hero noticed the villain was no longer with him.

All Might: Must've dropped him in the air. I was distracted, worrying about my time limit. I can't believe I made such a rookie mistake, and after lecturing that kid about what it takes to be a hero. I'm pathetic.

Meanwhile, Midoriya took the elevator down, all the while muttering to himself.

Midoriya: Even All Might said it. A hero needs a Quirk. (tears up) Don't cry, dammit. Deep down, you knew this all along. 

Midoirya walked out of the building, not questioned by the staff, so All Might must've gotten down first.

Midoriya: You've just been avoiding reality. That's why you were trying so desperately to prove yourself wrong.

Midoriya walked down the street, before hearing an explosion, Midoriya looked to see a villain attack going on.

Midoriya: That's strange. Is the fight from earlier still going on? Why am I here? Did I subconsciously walk this way to check it out? I shouldn't even stop. All my notes are useless. Just like me...

Midoriya then noticed a pair of strings coming from the pipes, the same colored strings as Puppet Prince's.

Midoriya: That can't be right. All Might captured him. But during the leap... If he dropped it... That means... It's my fault. Why aren't the heroes doing anything?

Bystander 1: Looks like they've met their match.

Bystander 2: They can't keep up. With that kid being forced to cause explosions. The murderous mannequins. And the fact they don't know where to find Puppet Prince, they can't keep up.

Bystander 3: The kid passed out too.

Midoriya looked through the crowd to see Bakugo's unconscious body being manipulated via strings, his Quirk going off at random times. Moreover, there were dozens of horrific mannequins attacking the heroes.

 Moreover, there were dozens of horrific mannequins attacking the heroes

Death Arms was struggling to push back against the many mannequins. Backdraft was trying to put out the fires caused by Bakugo's explosions. Kamui Woods was saving people, trying to not catch fire to his woods. Mt. Lady was trying to join in the fight but the space was too tight for her to fit in properly.

Bystander 4: Wait, I'm confused. Isn't this the same villain All Might was chasing earlier today? 

Bystander 2: What? All Might?! 

Bystander 3: No way he lost, where is he? 

Bystander 1: Well, can someone call him or something?

Puppet Prince then came out of hiding but he was riding a 12 ft tall metal-covered puppet.