47━ What is Love?

forty-seven, What is Love?

GROWING UP HAD MANY EFFECTS ON THE REMAINING MEMBERS OF TEAM KUSHINA

GROWING UP HAD MANY EFFECTS ON THE REMAINING MEMBERS OF TEAM KUSHINA. The time for them to meet up and do things together, similar to the many sleepovers they had with or without their sensei at their respective homes, had become sparse all of a sudden, not all of them available to a given point of time. To arrange something had become more difficult than it used to be, something similar to a chore even.

That was how all three of them found themselves sitting at the Akimichi clan's restaurant, catching up on what had happened in their lives over the time they hadn't met up.

The first topic that had been brought up was the relationship between Sen and Chihiro, to which Izumi joked that she was now the third wheel next to them (not that she minded, she was just glad that her friends were happy with one another).

Izumi rested her chin onto her hand, leaning closer to the couple sitting opposite her. Then, she let out a sigh of delight. "I'm just so happy for the two of you! I remember when Chiro started crushing on you years ago, that was so adorable!"

Immediately, Chihiro's face turned beet red as his girlfriend elbowed him teasingly.

"You had a crush on me already, then?" Sen teased with an upward quirk of her lips.

"I- uh yes." Chihiro squealed out, burning up even more with each word.

"Don't tease him like that, Sen! You did the same as he did, I know you did. I literally saw you always looking out for him," Izumi reminded the black-haired. "That was also adorable, if you must know."

Sen let out a gasp. "You betrayed me!"

Izumi shook her head with a small smile. "Call it revenge for me having to watch the two of you being all lovey-dovey for years."

"I could say the same thing about you and Kakashi," Sen said with a raised brow. "I'm pretty sure you've been crushing on him for an eternity by now."

"No-no, I haven't." She denied with a rising flush on her face.

On My Mind ━━ Kakashi HatakeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara