44 Bondita's final exams, Anirudh's honeymoon plans 💕💕

Start from the beginning

In Calcutta home, Trilochan and Binoy are highly irritated with the Anglo Indian newspaper article and the fact that Catherine gave her confession in court without taking his / their opinion, without considering family prestige and discussing it in prior. In Binoy business circle this has became a hot topic and he got taunted on that day meeting, he left the meeting and came home.

When Anirudh and Catherine returned from court they saw Trilochan who came from Tulsipur and Binoy in the hall with serious expressions on their faces. Bondita went to Library at that time she already informed Anirudh earlier. Catherine felt painful by seeing their frowning faces, but Anirudh held her hand and looked at her assuringly. He took her inside and before they are about to burst shouting 'Anirudh, Catherine', Catherine almost on the verge of tears but Anirudh only started in his dj voice raising his finger to them before they say anything : 'Not a word against Catherine maa, baba aur kaka. Not a word at all. She had silently endured harrasment without informing you or any of us. If you both shout or rebuke on her means she will think that we are not considering her as our family member. Don't do this to her.

Binoy: Before going to court can't she and you discuss with me.

Anirudh: Haa, it is the truth that she went and filed a case without taking your opinion but there is also another truth that she tried to discuss with you in last 4 days but you didn't get time, then I only encouraged her to take this step. I only assured her that I will discuss with you after giving statement in court and after filing case against Stephen.

Baba! I know it is not right on my side to involve in your husband and wife matters. But she alone facing harrasment from outside and anyone of us especially you not knowing about it is no less than a shame or insult to you (Binoy looked at him sternly),....yes baba! It's an insult to your love. Let us change our thinking baba, let us change it. Raising voice against injustice is human right we should not show gender descrimination in it.

Baba! Catherine maa had found solace in your and our family members company. If we shatter her trust will it increase glory to our Roy Chowdhary family?Let us change our thinking baba, let us change our thinking kaka! Don't show your cold shoulder to her when she is in need of you.'

Trilochan: Anirudh, your baba got humiliated and insulted in his business circle

Anirudh: Baba someone had told something and you got ready to accept it and showing frustration in home and especially on woman. Rather than this why can't you proudly say to outsiders that our RC house bahu had got enough guts to raise voice against injustice. Till how long women should feel and carry unnecessary guilty burden even if mistake is not her's.

Trilochan bent his head in shame. Catherine took courage and asked forgiveness from Binoy and Trilochan. She told that she will leave the house as Binoy can't take this insult and she too was not ready to listen his displeasure words, it's better she should leave them forever.

Anirudh is looking at her and Binoy helplessly because this time it has to be stopped by Binoy, as she expects it from her husband.

She started to leave without any of her luggage, Binoy felt guilty, realised his mistake and stopped her, asked her not to go . He went near her and held her hands and looking into her eyes he asked to forget anything, it is my mistake for not understanding you. You have loved me more than anything, despite knowing your past I should not have done this to you. Sorry once again. His tears fell in her wrists and made her to move. She nodded silently with tears as excusing him. He told that if you have told me earlier even I would have made his.condition worse and have made leave India forever. Why didn't you tell me earlier Catherine?