Police in Birla Hospital

Akshara was walking through the corridor when she suddenly felt a pull and next moment she was in Abhimanyu's cabin, in his arms.

"You look beautiful today jaan" He told and kissed her cheeks.

"Abhi, koi dekh lega" She tried pushing him away but as usual Abhimanyu being Abhimanyu did not listen to her and moved forward to capture her lips with his but before he could do, Akshara shouted, "stop it Abhimanyu"and pushed him angrily. He looked at her shockingly.

"I.. I.. I am sorry" He whispered and left from there closing the door behind harshly.

Akshara sat on the floor with her hands on her head cursing for her behavior. "Aaj kya hogaya hai? Main itna weird behave kyun kar rahi hoon? It was just a kiss Akshara, you could have given him" She told to herself and tears started rolling down her cheeks.

.
.
.

Aarohi was asked to go to a nearby cafe, to collect some files from a patient. When she was about to enter the cafe, she spotter Neil sitting with a girl holding her hand so she stopped near the door to hear their talks.

"Ani, don't worry everything will be alright very soon. You trust me na?" Neil asked that girl.

"I trust you more than myself Neil. Par tum family ko jaante ho na? Woh nahi manegi." She told.

"Kyun nahi manegi? Man na padega ok? Bass kuch din aur Ani, I'll make everything alright." Neil told assuring her.

"I love you Neil"

"I love you too meri Ani" He told and kissed her forehead.

Aarohi stood there shock hearing their conversation. "Who is she?" "Is she Neil's girlfriend?" Aarohi thought. Before she could hear more of their conversation, the patient spotted her and called Aarohi to her table.

After receiving the file and having few wordings with the patient Aarohi was about to move towards Neil, but before she could, she saw him and the girl leaving the cafe hand in hand.

Frustrated, she drove herself back to the hospital.

.
.
.

It was almost night time. Akshara was searching Abhimanyu everywhere in the hospital when one of the staff came and informed her that, he has already left for home. Thanking the ward boy she moved towards the cabin to grab her bag.

"Mujhe bina inform kiye chala gaya? How could he? Itna gussa hai kya? Now, how will I go home? Car bhi nahi layi. Taxi le leti hoon" She told to herself and moved towards the exit.

She was waiting for the taxi when a car came and stopped in front of her. She saw inside through the window and found Aarohi in the driving seat.

"Andar aaja" She heard Aarohi saying. Akshara quickly sat in the passenger sit and Aarohi drove away from there.

"Tu yaha kaise?" Akshu asked.

"Woh apna mobile bhul gayi thi wahi lene wapas aayi toh tujhe dekha toh socha betha loon after all humari manzil same jo hai" Aarohi replied looking straight on the road.

"You go everyday with Abhimanyu na? Aaj kya hua?" Aarohi asked.

"Umm.. Woh thak gaya isliye jaldi chala gaya ghar" She lied in a small voice.

"Waise tere aur Neil ke beech sab theek hai na?" Akshara asked and Aarohi's mind went towards today's cafe scene.

"Haan sab theek hai. Hume kya hona?" She asked.