She leaned even more closer to him, pressing her body to his and even in that uncomfortable position on the hard metal surfaced car, she fully savoured his lips. But when she tried taking the next step he suddenly retrieved his lips. He looked smiling into her astonished eyes, heaved a breath and placed his forehead on hers, "We should stop."

She was still floating in the feeling of his lips in her trance, "Wha… Why?"

"You said you wanted to take it slow." He whispered very close to her mouth.

"I never said it." She shut her mouth and leaned forward to fulfill her lust. But he moved back and stopped her, "No, you said you wanted to give it time. I'm giving it time."

She gave in unwillingly and sat a feet away from him leaving his warm embrace. "Fine."

She heard him climb down the hood, his feet landing with thump sound on the clay ground. "Hey." He whispered and looked under her lowered face.

"That was our first official kiss." His tone was deep and slow, igniting her senses. He smiled lovingly at her and she couldn't help but replicate it. "And this is our second." With that he brought his lips back on hers. Initially she was too shocked to respond but gradually she found herself melting away in the warmth of his mouth.

It was short yet satisfying. "Let's go to the lake side." She said immediately after they pulled away.

"Okay. But it's getting dark."

"Don't be scared, silly." She held him by his wrist and took him forward and closer to the lake. They sat on the grass before the slope that followed the beginning of the water. The sun was setting down the distant hills making a myriad of colors and the water was peaceful as ever. He placed his hand on hers which rested on the ground. And she watched his eyes gleaming with love and happiness. A big grin forming on her own cheeks, she might even have blushed a little.

"It's so beautiful." He dreamingly said taking in the silent nature in its many hues. He looked like a skilled artist wanting to store an image of the scene in his mind forever.

"Yeah." She replied appreciating the beauty of their environment.

"I wish I had my camera."

"You like photography?" She asked surprised by the revelation of another one of his talents.

"Yeah. I love the way you can store photos forever. Like a proof for our memories." He talked passionately staring into the depths of the lake.

"Maybe you should take photography as a subject in college… Oh and I want to see the pictures you have clicked."

"Sure." He smiled. She thought about herself for a moment there. He was so passionate about doing so many things unlike her. It was quite depressing to think about but she pushed the thought away.

Suddenly something clicked in her mind and she spoke without giving it a second thought, "We should go out this weekend… It could be our first date."

"Uh… This weekend?" His hand lost its firmness on hers. "I have a family function this weekend plus that prom committee meeting."

"Oh… Alright. It's fine. We'll go out some other time." She was disappointed but she didn't want to ruin the mood so she kept quiet.

"We'll go as soon as this prom planning stuff is done, I promise." He stressed over it trying to convince her but she knew he was really busy.

"It's okay. Really. I know you have a lot of things to do." She didn't want to cause