2. The hideout

He opens the paper Selwyn gave him once he's outside, it's a map. He gets a feeling, not a good one. Just from looking at the map he knows something is very wrong with this place. He follows the map, surprisingly the journey is short and hardly painful. When he reaches the place where the ring is supposed to be hidden he gets that feeling again. The building is abandoned and has been for years. Everything in Harry is telling him not to go inside, but he does. He almost immediately can tell what this place was used for. Torture, both wizarding and muggle made torture. There are things Harry never thought he would see here. Knives with decade old blood on them still lay on the ground. A chair that looks to have been used for some form of muggle torture sits in the middle of the room. Again not listening to his intuition Harry goes further into the building.  He reaches a room, one that makes his insides flip. He goes further into this room, something telling him it's important. He reaches a corner where a chair and something that resembles a dresser sit. He starts going through the dresser, not finding anything at first. Then when he opens the 4th drawer he finds a jar. He studies it carefully. It's clear, but something about it seems off, like it wasn't meant to be here. He picks it up and takes it out. Something small and dark lay on its inside. It doesn't look like the ring Harry is looking for. He reaches his hand in anyway, and despite everything in him telling him not to touch it he does,  immediately throwing himself back in time.