Good bye

Eden's POV

After 6 days

It's the last day of my vacation . I'll be going to that hell tomorrow. I wish all this had never happened to me and my family . If it were so , I wouldn't have been in this situation. I would have never ever gone to that fucking boarding school. I hate that god damn place . I hate my life .
I kept on thinking as I lay in my bed.
I heard a knock on the door

"Honey ! I need to talk to you . Please come downstairs " mom said
I immediately went to my mom and sat next to her .
"What is it mom ?"

"I received a letter from your school just a few minutes ago and it states that the chauffeur will be here to pick you up at 9:00 am sharp "

"OK " I mumbled

"I don't believe this .You're leaving so soon honey . I'll miss you so much and please take care of yourself .Be careful and if you face any problem just call me straight away " mom said to me

" Of course I will mom and I'll miss you too . About the phone thing ....you know we're not allowed to keep phones . "

"Oh yes ! How can I forget about that weird rule . I'm definitely going to write to the school authorities regarding that . How are we parents supposed to contact our kids ? Huh.."

"Don't worry mom . I'll be fine "

"If you say so . But you can always send me a letter " She smiled

"Oh ok . I'll pack my bag now . Btw where's Jen mom ? I haven't seen her since morning . "

"She went to her friend's house . I think she'll be here soon "

I nodded and went to my room to pack my bag . After I was done with everything , I looked at the clock. It was 4 pm already . So I went downstairs to spend some time with my mother and little sis . We watched a movie and it was fun.
"Time for dinner " mom said

"Ok " Jen and I said together happily

I helped mom in preparing the food and as always , we sat together to eat our dinner .

It's my last dinner with my family . I don't even want to go to school but I've got no choice . I kept on thinking all the time .
After the dinner , I went to bed as I was too tired .
Hope everything goes well ....I mumbled before sleep took over me.
______________________

I woke up early . It was a beautiful morning but I wasn't happy . I was sad actually moreof terrified . I don't want to leave my family . I don't even know whether I'll be able to see them again . The thought of never being able to see my loved ones just saddened me and broke my heart and a tear rolled down my cheek. 

* After 3 hours *

" It's time . The chauffeur will be here anytime soon " I said looking at my watch

Mom pulled me into a hug and her eyes filled with tears . I hugged her back
" Please take care of yourself and near or far I'm always there for you." mom said between sobs
Jen gave me a hug too and I did the same .
"Have fun sis " she said and that really shattered my heart into a million pieces.

"Sure I will " I faked a smile

" I'll miss you " she said quietly

"Aww I'll miss u too " I told her honestly
We heard the horn of a car outside and I knew it was time to leave.
The chauffeur took my bags .

I gave both of them one last hug and went inside the car .
"Good bye honey "
"Good bye Eden "

"Good bye mom
Good bye Jen . I love you both " I shouted as the car started moving
I took a one last look at the house where I had so much memories,
and I'm gonna miss them so much .I sighed heavily as we drove off . My eyes were in tears as I cherished the memories with my loving and happy family.

I was also sad because I was returning back to the place I hated the most " My Boarding School "

________________
Been so long since I last updated :D
I'm sorry ...I was a bit busy

Do you guys like the chapter ? Finally Eden is going to the Boarding school . What do you think will happen next ? Will she meet Kevin in the next chapter ?

Stay tuned

Please comment and vote

~Sam~