𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 (𝟏) 𝐅𝐖

𝐂𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐞
𝐉𝐚𝐧. 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

I was laying in bed with E'zekial when we heard loud knocks on the door. "I'll go get it Ce stay up here" I turned down the TV as he walked down the steps so I could hear what was being said. After a while I walked down the steps myself and seen it was only his friend Jaylen who had an unreadable expression on his face.

"Oh hey Jaylen, are you okay? You look sick" I said while passing him a water. "Yeah I'm good" he said taking a sip of his water. Soon after he stood up and reached from behind his pants and pulled out a gun. E'zekial came back from the kitchen and dropped the stuff out his hand out of shock. Jaylen suddenly pointed the gun at E'zekial. "Jaylen what you doing man put the gun down". He shook his head and started crying. "You too Cetrial from me man, I didn't even cheat on her man I thought we was friends, why would you follow up behind my girl man"

"Jaylen what the fuck is wrong with you! You cheated on me with his baby mother, my best friend and got her pregnant and stayed with her in the end, you even proposed to her. You treated me wrong and mentally abused me, I thought we had mutual feelings about this even E'zekial moved on from the situation, Jaylen i love E'zekial" I said while crying. "I can't be happy knowing you love my friend Cetrial and that's why if I have to be alone so do you I'm sorry"

Everything started to move in slow motion, i looked over at E'zekial and his body feel to the ground. Jaylen walked out the door and i ran towards E'zekial and started crying his eyes started to close and I felt his heart beats slowing down. I could only cry and scream. If i knew that the love of my life would leave me like this i wouldn't have even looked his way. I wish I could start over.

Suddenly my body jerked and I woke up in my bed with tears on my face. "What the what type crazy ass dream was that". I got wiping my face and started to clean my room getting ready for school. And who the hell is E'zekial i said to myself.