Butt Grabbing

JJ POV
*Later on that night*
I had just back from shopping and to say I was excited was an understatement. I was ecstatic for the series of events that were soon going to take place. Since Jack thinks that he runs this show I'm gonna show him who the real ring leader is. A few of the items I picked up consisted of a couple is shorts that were a little to short, some skinny jeans that hugged my body in the perfect places, and a variety of flannels and different dark clothing. Also on my way home I bought a box of cigarettes, I mean if I'm really committing to this I have to play the role. Im gonna make Jack Gilinsky fall for me and not just a little crush. Oh no I'm gonna make fall so hard he's on his knees begging for my love. Now I know your probably wondering why I'm doing all this. Well I'm tired of just being the shy boy who everyone pushes around its time for me to become the bad boy everyone wants to be around. Plus it will be a good way to make Jack my little puppet and mess with his strings till they are all tangled up. I put all my clothes away and walked out my room to the patio outside my window, taking the cigarettes with me. I don't want to make a full of myself tomorrow and choke on the smoke. So I better start practicing now.
*Next Day*
I was sitting outside of school leaning against the wall staring at God knows what. I was wearing some skinny jeans and a tight shirts that showed off my slight build. I had on a pair of new sunglasses that I had bought yesterday and was playing with the box of cigarettes in my pocket. People were making no effort to hide their stares some even talked about my new look. A few people asked if I was new and I just ignored them really just waiting for one person to show up. after about five minutes I saw him pull up in one of his expensive cars and that's when time felt like it slowed down. You know how in those teen movies where the shy girl watches the bad boy get out his car an he looks like a model. Well that was exactly what it felt like while I watched Jack get out his car. He slung his backpack around his shoulders beginning to walk to the school with a little swagger in his step. He was wearing a black T-shirt that made his muscles look even bigger than they already were, his black jeans fit just snug and we're hanging just a little below his waist. His hair was styled perfectly like he was just coming from a photoshoot and his sunglasses gave him they mysterious bad boy look. He looked right at me and he raised his eyebrow in a questioning look. I made no attempt to walk towards him or even acknowledge his presence, I wanted him to come to me and speak to me. When he realized I would not be running up to him like a little school boy he made his way towards me stopping right in front of me. I pulled out a cigarette and held it expectantly at him. Never taking his eye off me he pulled out his lighter and lit me. I brought the cigarette to my lips breathing in the toxic fumes feeling it invade my lungs and slowly blew out right in his face. He moved closer to me before he finally spoke to me.
"I didn't see you as a smoker baby boy" he had a small smirk playing on his lips as spoke like he knew something I didn't.
"Well there's a lot you don't know about me" i answered back to him coolly not letting him Sense the nervousness that was coursing through my body at this very second. With that he moved even closer to where now our chest were touching and a I could easily smell his cologne and god did it make me feel some type of way.
"Well I would love to learn about you" His words come out in a whisper that makes a shiver come down my back and I feel the goose bumps on the back of my neck. I began to lean in and instantly he began to lean in too. I could soon feel his breathe upon my lips and if he leaned in just a little more out lips could meet. I felt his arms wrap around my waist like a snake and pulled me closer taking away any of the little room that was left. My arms found their way around his neck and slightly pulled on the back of his neck making a low growl come his body. I leaned in closer to his ear and gave the smallest of a whisper which only he would hear.
"I'm sorry I don't think you're worth any of my time" and with that I pushed myself away from him and right on cue the bell rings signifying that the first class would be starting. I gave him a little smirk and he just stared at me not saying anything. I then turned around and walked to class.
*Lunch*
I was leaning against my locker talking to some boy who's name I could not remember to be honest. I think it was Hayes or maybe Aaron. I was only talking to him just to get Jack jealous. I was smiling and would occasionally rub my hand down his arm making him blush. He was in the middle of some story when I saw Jack walk out his class. I looked back at the boy and pulled him by his pants loops closer to me so our foreheads were touching.
"Wow what got into you cutie" He gave me a flirtatious smile. I sent him one back from the corner of my eye I could see Jack clenching his fist so hard they were starting to get white.
"Well I can't resist a hot boy" I made sure to say the words extra loud just so Jack would hear me. I talked to the boy a little more and he gave me his number and told me to text him. I probably wouldn't but hey I'll let him dream. He walked away and I just leaned on my locker staring at Jack as he stared at me, I gave him an innocent smile beckoning him towards me. He walked toward me instantly not saying a word till he was right in front of me.
"What's the matter Jack you looked mad when I was talking to that boy,you're not jealous are you" I said it in a questioning tone putting on the innocent act. He said nothing just stared at me. I grabbed him by the loop of his pants and pulled him so his body was pressing against mine. I was hit with a wave of pleasure when I heard the sharp breath he took when I pulled him closer.
"Come on Jack tell my why you were clenching your fist so hard" I cocked my head to side and snaked my hands around his neck pulling him closer. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.
"Awww Jacky cat got your tongue" he still didn't say anything but I soon felt his arms find their way around my waist.
"Jack please tell me why you looked so sad" I widened my eyes so they were huge and I pushed my bottom lip out so it was sticking out. He finally began to speak but it came out in a stutter.
"I-I was" He stopped right there not saying anything. oh no I'm gonna make him say it no matter what. i released my hands from his back and grabbed his hands that were on my waist. I grabbed them and pushed them down to my butt making him give it a slight squeeze. I swear I thought I saw his eyes roll to the back of his head, and his mouth was hanging slightly open.
"Jacky please tell me" His eyes were fluttering as if he were trying to get a grasp on reality but it wasn't working.
"I was so jealous of that guy" I gave him a big smile and leaned into his face getting close I felt our lips graze of so slightly.
"Well you better make sure he doesn't get me first then" I then slid out his grasp and began waking towards the cafeteria turning around to see him leaning against the lockers like he was dazed.
"Oh and Jacky you might want to fix the problem in your pants" He looked down at the situation that was happening and I swear I saw him blush.
Score
Me:1
Jacky:0
_______________________________
Omg im so sorry you guys I have been working on this chapter for a while and when I was gonna post it it got deleted so I had to restart the entire thing. I hope you guys like this one. I want to thank you guys for all the comments I got on my last chapter. How about we get 15 likes and 10 comments for this one?? Well other than that make sure you like this one and leave a comment. (P.S can someone make me a cover? message me if you can😊)
Well until next time
Stay Weird